All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree290Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th May 2011, 06:53 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc View Post
Tape mold is bad news for your vcr,don't attempt to play that one.
Couldn't you return it?
yeah i will on wednesday and was reading up on the mold, defo wont be playing it, cheers bdc
Old 10th May 2011, 01:26 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

today i decided to go to a few of the towns close to me and check out the charity shops there, got a few nice tapes and only spent about £10 thats including my bus fare and a pork bap

will post better pics of them if wanted, check out the awesome cover for the crapfest barb wire although was a bit sticky when i picked it up, needs a clean

Old 10th May 2011, 01:28 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
today i decided to go to a few of the towns close to me and check out the charity shops there, got a few nice tapes and only spent about £10 thats including my bus fare and a pork bap

will post better pics of them if wanted, check out the awesome cover for the crapfest barb wire although was a bit sticky when i picked it up, needs a clean

lol! I used to have that BARBED WIRE release.

And thats two LAST HUNTER pre-certs you have now.
Old 10th May 2011, 01:30 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
lol! I used to have that BARBED WIRE release.

And thats two LAST HUNTER pre-certs you have now.
yeah, weird int it, the one i got from you is in much better condition, gonna sell or trade the one i got today i think
Old 10th May 2011, 01:32 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
yeah, weird int it, the one i got from you is in much better condition, gonna sell or trade the one i got today i think
Throw it on e-bay
Kyle likes this.
Old 10th May 2011, 07:23 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Some great titles in there!
Kyle likes this.
Old 10th May 2011, 10:12 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Location: Somewhere no one has ever heard off. Lucky beggars.

Quote:

Wow your getting some great finds; this weekend I popped into my local Scope and picked up To Live And Die In LA, A Clockwork Orange, Falling Down, The Shawshank Redemption and, erm, Educating Rita* . Only £1 for all 5 and in minty condition too, but that really was all I could find. I think I'm gonna have to travel further afield for the really big hauls like yours .

Oh, and Barb Wire is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine .

(* sadly this is the cut version without the monkey decapitation and goat rape).
Kyle likes this.
Old 10th May 2011, 10:44 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default vids

Quote:
one of the best threads on here i have started collecting ex -rental versions of my fave films if the art work is good , so far have evil dead 2, trick or treat, return of the living dead and a battered toxic avenger box with a moulded 3-d sleeve dunno if any collectable but i noticed vhs in vouge at the mo, mondo tees is releasing a video of an old film called sledge hammer, there was also a vhs release of house of the devil. does your copy of the taint play on uk video players? desperate to see that film may have to invest in the vhs-dvd bundle.
Kyle likes this.
Old 10th May 2011, 10:51 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasterface View Post
one of the best threads on here i have started collecting ex -rental versions of my fave films if the art work is good , so far have evil dead 2, trick or treat, return of the living dead and a battered toxic avenger box with a moulded 3-d sleeve dunno if any collectable but i noticed vhs in vouge at the mo, mondo tees is releasing a video of an old film called sledge hammer, there was also a vhs release of house of the devil. does your copy of the taint play on uk video players? desperate to see that film may have to invest in the vhs-dvd bundle.
im not sure mate, my player plays both ntsc and pal

i used to own that toxie VHS and it was awesome, great find
Old 10th May 2011, 10:53 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream demon View Post
Wow your getting some great finds; this weekend I popped into my local Scope and picked up To Live And Die In LA, A Clockwork Orange, Falling Down, The Shawshank Redemption and, erm, Educating Rita* . Only £1 for all 5 and in minty condition too, but that really was all I could find. I think I'm gonna have to travel further afield for the really big hauls like yours .

Oh, and Barb Wire is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine .

(* sadly this is the cut version without the monkey decapitation and goat rape).

yeah sometimes i drop on some other times there is nothing and had some cheap finds on eBay too but trying not to use ebay as much as its not a fun as finding them in a shop or car boot

Like this? Share it using the links below!