Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > The Twilight Zone: Official UK Forum > Welcome to The Fifth Dimension

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By siriusf
  • 1 Post By siriusf

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd July 2022, 04:49 PM
Cult Rookie

Default Please help me find the name of this episode

Somebody remembers an episode where a group of persons lower a basket to a well and then when the pull it back they receive it full of jewels, then at the end they sent a men to the well, but the man does not came back only the suit of the man is returned full of jewels? I saw it so long ago that I don't remember if its from Twilight Zone or from other show, but help is greatly appreciated

Last edited by siriusf; 2nd July 2022 at 08:45 PM.
Old 2nd July 2022, 06:45 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusf View Post
Somebody remembers an episode where a group of persons lower a basket to a well and then when the pull it back they receive it full of jewels, then at the end they sent a men to the well and then they receive the suit of the man full of jewels? I saw it so long ago that I don't remember if its from Twilight Zone or from other show, but help is greatly appreciated
Is it The Rip Van Winkle Caper episode?
Old 2nd July 2022, 08:44 PM
Cult Rookie

Hi Mr Barlow, thank you for you kind response, but sadly this is not the episode I am looking for, I have been reading the description of all the episodes of the twilight Zone 1960, and I cannot find anything. Maybe I am confused with another show, but if you know the name of what I am looking for it would be greatly appreciated.
MrBarlow likes this.
Old 2nd July 2022, 08:49 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

No bother Siruisf

You can possibly try The Outer Limits or Tales Of The Unexpected, does sound like something Roald Dahl would create for the programe episode
Old 2nd July 2022, 08:55 PM
Cult Rookie

thanks! I will do it.
MrBarlow likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!