Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Welcome to The Fifth Dimension (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Come Introduce Yourself - In The Fifth Dimension! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/welcome-fifth-dimension/4758-come-introduce-yourself-fifth-dimension.html)

Goldencity1984 14th April 2011 01:27 AM

Hello from Malaysia

Hello everyone...

My name is Keith Tan, from Penang, Malaysia... I have been a twilight zone fan for the past 2 years. It started when I watched an episode on the Syfi channel in the US, and it is the episode entitled "Miniature". I just loved that episode... I started to get the DVDs, and since then I have the first 2 seasons (which I watched and enjoyed).

I also watched and enjoyed the movie version of the Twilight Zone, when it was playing on the Malaysian Satellite Television (Astro)...

Looking to meeting fans of the show!

TwilightZoneTom@Cult Labs 14th April 2011 05:00 AM

Welcome to the fifth dimension Keith!

It's good to know The Twilight Zone travels so well. Look forward to talking some TZ with you.

Goldencity1984 14th April 2011 05:39 AM

Thank you so much for the welcome, Tom... Also looking forward to talking more about the TZ and the world of the Fifth Dimension.

DarkInc1 26th April 2011 02:52 PM

Hello from DarkInc1

Hi guys!

I come here with an invite from Tom himself.

It's been a while since I've used a forum, might take me a while to get back into the swing of things again ;) lol.

I've been a long-time fan of the TZ since the late 80's, and my love for the show has never left.

Sorry Tom for taking so long to get here.... I took a wrong turning in the Twilight Zone (but that's a different story)

I hope to post here from time to time, when maybe I can add a few things here and there when ever I have the time or inclination.

I look forward to making a few friends...

- Long live the TwilightZone Podcast -

Dakinc1 :)

Almar@Cult Labs 26th April 2011 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkInc1 (Post 146110)
Hi guys!

I come here with an invite from Tom himself.

It's been a while since I've used a forum, might take me a while to get back into the swing of things again ;) lol.

I've been a long-time fan of the TZ since the late 80's, and my love for the show has never left.

Sorry Tom for taking so long to get here.... I took a wrong turning in the Twilight Zone (but that's a different story)

I hope to post here from time to time, when maybe I can add a few things here and there when ever I have the time or inclination.

I look forward to making a few friends...

Dakinc1 :)

Welcome Darkinc!

The idea is to keep it nice and easy here and provide a hub for people to either share their new-found or re-acquainted love of one of the greatest TV shows ever made so do please share your thoughts - all most welcome.

TwilightZoneTom@Cult Labs 26th April 2011 02:59 PM

Hello mate!

Glad you made it :)

I'm going to make a shameless plug on your behalf, everyone should check out mr DarkInc1's work at DarkInc1 - Art Prints great stuff, especially for horror fans!

Almar@Cult Labs 26th April 2011 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwilightZoneTom@Cult Labs (Post 146115)
Hello mate!

Glad you made it :)

I'm going to make a shameless plug on your behalf, everyone should check out mr DarkInc1's work at DarkInc1 - Art Prints great stuff, especially for horror fans!

Cool - artists very welcome on here - any chance of a TZ sketch sometime I wonder? :eyebrows:

DarkInc1 26th April 2011 03:55 PM

Thx for the Plug Tom, you didn't have to do that ;)

And yes I do have a Rod Serling in the works... watch this space!

TwilightZoneTom@Cult Labs 2nd May 2011 09:02 AM

Happy Twilight Zone day everyone! It's a shame that the postie won't be delivering today, but here's hoping they're on the shelves in HMV etc.

spaceman 10th May 2011 07:50 PM

Hi
the name is Tristan and I live in Northamptonshire.
I heard about the forums via The Twilight Zone podcast (I think:))
Absolutely love The Twilight Zone and have done since I bought one of those VHS compilations back in the early 1990's-it had Five Characters in Search of an Exit, People Are Alike All Over and some others.
I just bought the Blu-ray of Season 1 and am in heaven