Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > The Twilight Zone: Official UK Forum > Welcome to The Fifth Dimension
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th April 2011, 01:27 AM
Cult Rookie

Default Hello from Malaysia

Hello everyone...

My name is Keith Tan, from Penang, Malaysia... I have been a twilight zone fan for the past 2 years. It started when I watched an episode on the Syfi channel in the US, and it is the episode entitled "Miniature". I just loved that episode... I started to get the DVDs, and since then I have the first 2 seasons (which I watched and enjoyed).

I also watched and enjoyed the movie version of the Twilight Zone, when it was playing on the Malaysian Satellite Television (Astro)...

Looking to meeting fans of the show!
Old 14th April 2011, 05:00 AM
Twilight Zone Co-ordinator

Welcome to the fifth dimension Keith!

It's good to know The Twilight Zone travels so well. Look forward to talking some TZ with you.
Old 14th April 2011, 05:39 AM
Cult Rookie

Thank you so much for the welcome, Tom... Also looking forward to talking more about the TZ and the world of the Fifth Dimension.
Old 26th April 2011, 02:52 PM
Cult Rookie

Default Hello from DarkInc1

Hi guys!

I come here with an invite from Tom himself.

It's been a while since I've used a forum, might take me a while to get back into the swing of things again lol.

I've been a long-time fan of the TZ since the late 80's, and my love for the show has never left.

Sorry Tom for taking so long to get here.... I took a wrong turning in the Twilight Zone (but that's a different story)

I hope to post here from time to time, when maybe I can add a few things here and there when ever I have the time or inclination.

I look forward to making a few friends...

- Long live the TwilightZone Podcast -

Dakinc1
Old 26th April 2011, 02:59 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkInc1 View Post
Hi guys!

I come here with an invite from Tom himself.

It's been a while since I've used a forum, might take me a while to get back into the swing of things again lol.

I've been a long-time fan of the TZ since the late 80's, and my love for the show has never left.

Sorry Tom for taking so long to get here.... I took a wrong turning in the Twilight Zone (but that's a different story)

I hope to post here from time to time, when maybe I can add a few things here and there when ever I have the time or inclination.

I look forward to making a few friends...

Dakinc1
Welcome Darkinc!

The idea is to keep it nice and easy here and provide a hub for people to either share their new-found or re-acquainted love of one of the greatest TV shows ever made so do please share your thoughts - all most welcome.
Old 26th April 2011, 02:59 PM

Hello mate!

Glad you made it

I'm going to make a shameless plug on your behalf, everyone should check out mr DarkInc1's work at DarkInc1 - Art Prints great stuff, especially for horror fans!
Old 26th April 2011, 03:04 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightZoneTom@Cult Labs View Post
Hello mate!

Glad you made it

I'm going to make a shameless plug on your behalf, everyone should check out mr DarkInc1's work at DarkInc1 - Art Prints great stuff, especially for horror fans!
Cool - artists very welcome on here - any chance of a TZ sketch sometime I wonder?
Old 26th April 2011, 03:55 PM
Cult Rookie

Thx for the Plug Tom, you didn't have to do that

And yes I do have a Rod Serling in the works... watch this space!
Old 2nd May 2011, 09:02 AM

Happy Twilight Zone day everyone! It's a shame that the postie won't be delivering today, but here's hoping they're on the shelves in HMV etc.
Old 10th May 2011, 07:50 PM
Cult Rookie

Hi
the name is Tristan and I live in Northamptonshire.
I heard about the forums via The Twilight Zone podcast (I think)
Absolutely love The Twilight Zone and have done since I bought one of those VHS compilations back in the early 1990's-it had Five Characters in Search of an Exit, People Are Alike All Over and some others.
I just bought the Blu-ray of Season 1 and am in heaven

Like this? Share it using the links below!