Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > The Twilight Zone: Official UK Forum > Welcome to The Fifth Dimension

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st September 2011, 07:05 PM
Cult Rookie

Only just caught up with your excellent podcast which is doing wonders for my TZ and Rod Serling addiction. Keep up the great work.
Old 21st September 2011, 07:32 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Abyss View Post
Only just caught up with your excellent podcast which is doing wonders for my TZ and Rod Serling addiction. Keep up the great work.
Welcome to the forum Black Abyss. I just checked out your signature site - great stuff! The Viking Dead looks perfect for me, being a huge zombie fan.
Old 21st September 2011, 07:38 PM
Cult Rookie

Thanks, you might also want to check out Paul Finch's Stronghold for more zombie goodness
Old 21st September 2011, 07:46 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Thanks, you might also want to check out Paul Finch's Stronghold for more zombie goodness
Awesome! Thanks Abyss, I'll have to check that one out too.

Welcome to the Twilight Zone forum. Don't be afraid to get stuck in
Old 21st September 2011, 08:39 PM
Twilight Zone Co-ordinator

Quote:
Thank you Black Abyss. Glad you're enjoying it. My apologies the podcast shedule has been spotty of late, but it should be back on track hopefully in the near future.

Welcome to the forums!
Old 22nd September 2011, 06:05 PM
Cult Rookie

Thanks Tom. I have plenty of older podcasts to catch up on and appreciate the time you must spend putting these together.
Old 27th November 2011, 02:09 PM
Cultist in Training

Tom - just started listening to your podcast and am loving it so far. Am I right thinking that you're the same Tom who used to co-host the Gentlemen's Grindhouse?
Old 3rd December 2011, 10:51 AM
Twilight Zone Co-ordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTerror View Post
Tom - just started listening to your podcast and am loving it so far. Am I right thinking that you're the same Tom who used to co-host the Gentlemen's Grindhouse?
Hi Doc! Welcome to the forum. I am indeed the same Tom.

The TZ podcast has been on un-planned hiatus of late, but will be beginning again in earnest in early 2012.

A final episode of The Gentlemen's Grindhouse should also be released before the year is out too.

Thanks for your kind words about the podcast, glad you enjoy it.
Old 20th July 2012, 06:35 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I was always a fan, but I can't remember the last time any of the series where shown on TV (In the UK). So I've started going through the 1st season of the original series, and I'm truly addicted, I'm too embarrassed to say how many episodes I've managed to watch this week - but let's just say, I'll be onto series 2 next week!

My favourite episode (overall) so far is "Elegy".
Old 10th January 2013, 05:37 PM
Cult Rookie

Default TZ fanatic

Hello everyone out there in this dimention and beyond. Just joined this site with great anticipation. I've been looking for a forum/chat room to discuss TZ episodes, gems and interest in the show as a whole, for quite a while now-when I stumbled upon this "Cult Lab".

I have been an avid fan of the show for many years and for the last 3 or 4, I have been watching the Marathons religiously. New Years and 4th of July (America)

I can't get enough of them. So far ahead of it's time, and I consdier TZ a visionary in terms of television.

I purchased the Definitive Collection/BoxSet yesterday, yet I will not recieve it for a few days. I'm really looking forward to seeing them in high quality, with no commercials and discovering a few that I haven't seen as of yet.

Glad to see so many others with such a passion, enthusiasm and interest in this show, such as I.

Like this? Share it using the links below!