Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > Wentworth Reception
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th February 2013, 06:22 PM
Cult Rookie

Default Hello

First time here, not been a fan of PCBH that long despite me being 37 years old, I never watched it when it was shown on ITV nor the repeated run on C5, however as I like all things Australian in particular their films and many other TV programmes, I thought I'd give it a try, so when in 2008 when volume 1 was being released on DVD, I asked my sister to buy me it for Christmas, not sure if I'd like it or not, well I am now half way through volume 16!
Completely addicted, volume 17 has been ordered too.

Ironically I visited Melbourne in 2004 and did the Neighbours tour which stopped outside "Wentworth" or at least the studios where it was filmed, exterior too, but it didn't mean anything to me then.
Old 15th February 2013, 12:56 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insubordination View Post
First time here, not been a fan of PCBH that long despite me being 37 years old, I never watched it when it was shown on ITV nor the repeated run on C5, however as I like all things Australian in particular their films and many other TV programmes, I thought I'd give it a try, so when in 2008 when volume 1 was being released on DVD, I asked my sister to buy me it for Christmas, not sure if I'd like it or not, well I am now half way through volume 16!
Completely addicted, volume 17 has been ordered too.

Ironically I visited Melbourne in 2004 and did the Neighbours tour which stopped outside "Wentworth" or at least the studios where it was filmed, exterior too, but it didn't mean anything to me then.
Hi there, Insubordination! Welcome to the official Prisoner forum, it's great to have you here.

How was the Neighbours tour? It sounds fantastic! Did you take any photos you'd like to share?

Like this? Share it using the links below!