Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > Wentworth Reception
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th June 2011, 11:21 AM
Cult Addict

A big hello and welocme to Destroyrobots, Devilwoman and Von67 and to anybody I may of missed! Oh, and Devilwoman, do you have evil on your on your mind? (In the words of holy Cliff himself).
Old 17th June 2011, 11:48 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

A big welcome to the new members -- I hope you find plenty of like-minded individuals to discuss the intricacies of all things Wentworth related on this forum.
Old 17th June 2011, 02:51 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
Hi, Nick. I think you're the first Aussie in this forum which is either an indication that not many Australians think this is a brilliant cult TV show or those that do haven't signed up and introduced themselves yet!
i think it's the latter. australians are *usually* too lazy to sign up to tv show forums.
Old 17th June 2011, 02:53 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyrobots View Post
i think it's the latter. australians are *usually* too lazy to sign up to tv show forums.
You're not helping the stereotype DR!
Old 21st June 2011, 08:04 PM
Cult Rookie

Default Newbie to Priz forum but not to show

[SIZE="4"]Hi My name is Michael Reeves im new to this Forum but some of you may know my name as it was me and Stephen West who made the Blockade fanzines many years ago. I am a big collector of Prisoner related autographs and will pay good money for rare cast letters or fan cards. I also run the facebook page 'The Prisoner autograph archive'.[/SIZE]
Old 21st June 2011, 09:55 PM
Cult Rookie

Hello..
I am Maisiecat, I live in Guernsey, Channel Islands. I have loved PCBH for more years than I care to remember.
Old 22nd June 2011, 08:37 AM
Cult Rookie

Default Fan from way back...

I still remember that late summer of 78/79 when Prisoner started. I had just entered Year 7 at Oakleigh Technical School in Melbourne, and from the very first episode I was hooked. Prisoner was also responsible for the first major rift between me and my best friend Neil. He insisted that "A Country Practice" was the better show, but it was not long until he realised the error of his ways and abandoned Wandin Valley for Wentworth.

I have loved having it back on, thanks to Hits 111, five nights a week! I've also been surprised at just how much I can remember from episodes I have not seen for over thirty years.
Old 22nd June 2011, 01:22 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Welcome one, welcome all! It's good to have so many diehard fans on this official forum which is slowly turning into the new home of all things Prisoner Cell Block H.
Old 22nd June 2011, 08:23 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Welcome all new members to the official Prisoner dvd forum. Hope you enjoy your time here.
Old 27th June 2011, 11:56 PM
Cult Rookie

hi my names matthew loving this site been a prisoner fan since i can remember so just saying hi hope to make new friends x

Like this? Share it using the links below!