Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > Wentworth Reception
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd January 2012, 08:57 PM
Cult Rookie

Default hi guys

hep peeps
Libby here.
how is everyone?i am only on episode 50 of PCBH right now so have a long way to go yet lol,but im loving it,brings back memories.
me and the crew at maplejack records might be working on a PCBH album for the cast in the near future.
i will be writing and performing all the songs and i was wondering if anyone would like to give us suggestions on which characters from the series you would like sung about?
Bea and Vera's songs have been finished and will be recorded in two months time.
send your suggested characters in a reply to me personally and i will write them down,ready for the writing process.
i only need 6 more characters to write about for this album so i will leave it up to you guys.
the most 6 character names sugguested will be used for the album.
best of luck
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 24th January 2012, 10:27 AM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Welcome to the forum everyone! Don't be shy to really get stuck in!

That sounds fascinating Libby! You'll have to keep us posted on how the album goes - I'm sure we'll all luv to hear it! What type of music would you say your band plays? Exciting stuff indeed! It might be an idea to start your own thread about it

Welcome to the labs!
Old 26th January 2012, 03:24 PM
Cult Addict

A big G'day to all the new members! Libby, my two characters would be Ernest Craven and Kay White. You could write a book on those two fruit-loops. 
Old 26th January 2012, 04:34 PM
Cult Rookie

Default new topic on the PCBH twitter page!!

hey guys
the twitter page of PCBH has posted the link for an exciting project you might want to check out.
we need the fans help in this project so please go to the twitter page and click on the link,it should take you to the project
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 17th February 2012, 01:36 AM
Cult Rookie

Hi im cliff. Im new on here but an avid watcher of prisoner. Just wondering how many episodes were made? Ive got it on dvd but think its a dodgy copy as its in 23 volumes and has 359 episodes in total. but i see on the uk release volume 12 goes higher than that. I watched most of the episodes when it was on tv but missed a few when my video played up or my x forgot to record them when i was at work lol. Im now happy to be able to watch them all again. But ive noticed some episodes have been numbered wrong and r in the wrong order in a few volumes.
Old 17th February 2012, 01:42 AM
Cultist

There are 692 eps cliff..look HERE
Old 17th February 2012, 01:53 AM
Cult Rookie

Looks like im missing a few volumes lol. It also looks like the australian version rather than the UK version. I got it from a car boot sale about 4 years ago. 23 dvd's I thought £50 was a bit cheap. Now i think it might be a pirate copy. Oh well ill just have to see if i can get the real version with all the episodes now.
Old 17th February 2012, 02:03 AM
Cult Rookie

Hi libby. Dont forget to wright a song about Meg Jackson or Meg Morris as she is later in the series. Then u can do 1 about the doc Greg Miller and Karen travis.
Old 17th February 2012, 10:47 AM
Cult Addict

A big hello to Cliff60. You've found the right place for your Prisoner fix!
Gav.76 likes this.
Old 17th February 2012, 11:03 AM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Hi there Cliff! Welcome to the Prisoner forum - don't be shy, be sure to get stuck in. We dont bite
Gav.76 likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!