Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > Wentworth Reception
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th April 2011, 07:23 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Skippy, VinegarFits and Wandaful.
Old 1st May 2011, 05:27 PM
Cult Rookie

Hi, my names Kerry, been watching prisoner since i was 7, love it
Old 1st May 2011, 07:59 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Hi Kerry. Welcome aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 1st May 2011, 08:00 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Hi, Kerry and welcome to the official Prisoner section at Cult Labs. I'm a newcomer to the show and started on series 5 which I've now finished so I'm now want to series 6.
Old 5th May 2011, 09:41 AM
Cult Addict

Hello to all the new members!
Old 2nd June 2011, 05:20 PM
Cult Rookie

Hey everyone,

My name is Dean, I recognise a lot of people from other forums on here. Been a massive Prisoner fan since the 1st run, then re watched it on Channel 5, and a few times through on DVD

I am watching Prisoner right now ) .. I'm an addict!

Hope to get to know more of you soon
Old 2nd June 2011, 05:25 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Welcome to the Official Prisoner Cell Block H Forum, Dean. Once you've had a look around this forum, check out the rest of the site and see what other topics interest you. Don't be afraid to get stuck in!
Old 3rd June 2011, 05:47 PM
Cult Rookie

Hi guys, my name is Mark, I'm part of other prisoner forums and I've done work for the official site, I've been a fan of prisoner since I was 7 or 8.
Old 3rd June 2011, 05:50 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Welcome one, Mark. Do you have every volume of Prisoner which has been released in the UK so far?
Old 4th June 2011, 12:40 PM
Cult Rookie

Smile Back on the white line!

Hi Everyone!

Oh my, this is a total trip down memory lane for me, in so many ways! I couldn't resist using my original username from the old Recroom many moons ago either! I had an absolute on there blast gibbering away about my top show and anything and everything in general - it really was like a home away from home! Because that place really meant to much to me I always vowed I'd never join another Prisoner forum, but never say never, so here I am!

My love of the show and the time I spent on the old forum and onwards from that has brought so many beautiful friends into my life and absolutely amazing experiences that I'll cherish forever, so aside from what an exceptionally fantastic gem of a programme it is anyway, it'll always have a special place in my heart for that. So here's to many more good times ahead, hopefully!

I'm just absolutely blown away by the fact that it's being released on DVD in the UK after all this time, especially so soon after the Australian release. I think it's the coolest thing in the world to be able to walk into the likes of HMV and see it for sale - funnily enough wherever I am in the country if I happen to be in a branch of HMV I always like to check it out on the stands and see what copies they have. It's like giving a high five to my top show! Yes I am that sad and cheesy! For anyone who doesn't know me, you'll soon get used to it!!!

So thank you so, so much to the people responsible for releasing it and all the hard work they put into it. I know the logistics of something like this and the obvious cost considerations to make it sustainable must be immense, but I do hope for the sake of people who really care for the show and for preserving and nurturing its memory that they're able to continue with the release so that we can complete our collections. It's funny to think that back in the day I was so excited with the old NTV VHS release and they only got to episode 12, and here we are with scores of episodes to continue to enjoy! What a trip!

Anyway, I'm afraid I haven't the time in my life at the moment to post as regularly or at the rate of knots that I used to do back in the days of the old forum (I can dig out my old episode reviews and character breakdowns if folk are really all that interested though!), but I will pop in and have a witter whenever I can!

To any of my old friends on here, a big old hello again to you, and to any new ones, it's really lovely to meet you! I'll look forward to chatting to you!

As my favourite Governor would now say, "That will be all!"

All the best & keep enjoying Prisoner, on the inside, outside, wherever you may be!

Lily xxx
Prisoner00001 likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!