Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > Wentworth Reception

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th June 2012, 01:58 PM
Cult Rookie

Hi Everyone I am Maggie from Norfolk, and I am a PCBH holic, hope to get to know you all in time,, bye for now,,
Old 27th June 2012, 09:13 AM
Cultist

Welcome to the forum Maggie
Old 25th October 2012, 11:00 PM
Cult Rookie

Default G'day

G'day!

I'm Trev from the midlands (England). I'm 36. I first saw 'Prisoner' around 1987 but stopped watching it around 20 years ago! Now I'm back thanks to the DVDs. I've been watching them right from the start and I've just finished watching UK vol 4 (up to ep 128).

I'll post my early memories of 'Prisoner' in other threads over the next few days.

Trev
Old 26th October 2012, 12:18 PM
Cultist

Hi everyone, I'm Jamie-leigh

I've been posting for a little while, but never saw this thread til today so i thought I'd just say hi.

I remember watching prisoner when i was really young, but i cannot remember one solitary thing from then, so when my cousin started watching it i had fun laughing at her addiction of this 30 year old Australian show. So, she got me Volume one for Christmas a couple years ago (out of spite i think) and now i am a self confessed prisoner junkie! (who's spent way too much on the box sets - i cannot bring myself to youtube) - currently awaiting volume 16... Jointly, my cousin and i have recruited two more followers...

Favorite Gov: Erica Davidson
Favorite Top Dog: Myra Desmond, Sandy Edwards
Favorite Screw: Joan Ferguson (soft spot for Powell too tho )
Favorite Antagonist: Margo, Nola, Kate, Bev, Sonia and Nola the list goes on!
Favorite overall: Chrissie Latham.... I'd have tuned in for a Chrissie Spin off...

Hi to all Members and I'm really glad I've found somewhere i can chat about this under appreciated slice of epic television history, never been to any events as yet... but i plan to in the future.

From Aberdeen, Scotland by the way (don't ask why!)

JL
ScottishMermaid likes this.
Old 20th November 2012, 07:25 PM
Cultist

G'DAY! I'm Lucy, also from Aberdeenshire in Scotland and the one responsible for Jamie-Leigh's addiction...a very proud achievement I must say! LOL!

My FAVES -

Favorite Gov: Very difficult choice but Ann Reynolds! I absolutely adore Erica too, though! :P

Favorite Top Dog: I love all the long term TDs...my favourites change from day to day really but Rita, Bea and Myra are the best!

Favorite Screw: Vinegar!

Favorite Antagonist: Margo, Kate, Noelene, Eve, and most of all....LOU!

Favorite overall: Jeepers...difficult choice...it's a draw between a few... Lou Kelly, Pixie Mason, Bea Smith, Rita Connors, Myra Desmond, Vera Bennet, Coleen Powell, Kate Petersen...

Most Hated : Without a shadow of a doubt, DOREEEN! Closely followed by Phil Cleary and Pippa Reynolds!!!

I first saw the show as a child but was never allowed to watch so it has only been as an adult that I have been allowed to indulge in this wonderful piece of TV. I am rather obsessed to say the least...I believe the show to be the best character driven show in the history of television...I do not care that it is over 30 years old, the show is simply, superb! I really cannot wait to get a chance to attend some of the events that happen regularly...I don't know what I will say when I meet some of these legends!

HELLO FELLOW BLOCKIES!
jamie_leigh44 likes this.
Old 31st December 2012, 09:23 AM
Cult Rookie

Hi all.just discovered this great site.call me nik and I have watched our classic for 30 yrs now.best show ever.see you on the inside.....
ScottishMermaid likes this.
Old 5th January 2013, 07:31 PM
Cult Rookie

Hi, I am John and a big fan of Prisoner Cell Block H. Currently watching episode 500.
Old 5th January 2013, 09:14 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

A very warm welcome to all new members. I hope you find this the perfect place to talk about all things Prisoner: Cell Block H.
Old 21st May 2013, 02:29 AM
Cult Rookie

Hi everyone my name is Brett, I've been a long time fan of Prisoner Aka cell Block H for many years. I went to the 30th Anniversary in Melbourne Australia which was nothing short of fantastic. A great day & Night !! Was so good to be able to meet so many actors of this popular tv series. Also to meet some people that I have spoken to over the years on forums. I have the box set and have watched it over 4 times. I don't think I could ever get tired of it.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Brett
Old 21st May 2013, 07:06 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Send a message via Yahoo to darthelvis

Welcome aboard ob1! Great username!
Hang Loose & Join the Community @ www.theforcebook.com

Like this? Share it using the links below!