Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > Wentworth Reception

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th February 2011, 12:38 PM
Cultist in Training

Awkward Hello - and Welcome to the Official UK DVD Forum!

Hello everyone!

I'm Scott from On The Inside, the official site for Prisoner. We're really pleased to be working with Cult Labs in the new official discussion forum. We're not planning on replacing any of the fan forums out there which are doing a great job already, but hope that everyone will get involved especially with the UK DVD discussion - there's lots that we want people to talk about and help shape future volumes!

Our website is soon going to be re-launched so 2011 looks to be another busy year with all things Wentworth!

Cheers
Scott
Old 15th February 2011, 12:45 PM
Cult Rookie

Hi Scott.

Good to see a new "Official" forum. Thank you again for all of your efforts with the site and DVD releases. It is ALWAYS appreciated
Old 15th February 2011, 12:46 PM
Cult Addict

Hi Scott! It's fantastic to have yourself here. With fonts of prisoner information like your good self here it can only be good for the site. First question goes to me though, do you know if there was ever a video released of the stage show starring Lily Savage and the girls back in the late '80s? Many thanks!
Old 15th February 2011, 12:51 PM
Cultist in Training

Hi guys, thanks for the welcome!

To my knowledge there was no official video recording of the Prisoner musical unfortunately. A CD of the music came out at the same time as the tour and a few unofficial audio recordings have made an appearance of the show itself but other than those I don't think we'll ever see it all released.
Old 15th February 2011, 01:00 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@OnTheInside View Post
Hi guys, thanks for the welcome!

To my knowledge there was no official video recording of the Prisoner musical unfortunately. A CD of the music came out at the same time as the tour and a few unofficial audio recordings have made an appearance of the show itself but other than those I don't think we'll ever see it all released.
Thanks for that bud. I assumed that there wasn't but thought it best to ask someone of your superior knowledge. I managed to catch it in Aberdeen and it was a night to remember to say the least!

Last edited by mr 420; 15th February 2011 at 04:38 PM.
Old 15th February 2011, 02:04 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@OnTheInside View Post
Hello everyone!

I'm Scott from On The Inside, the official site for Prisoner. We're really pleased to be working with Cult Labs in the new official discussion forum. We're not planning on replacing any of the fan forums out there which are doing a great job already, but hope that everyone will get involved especially with the UK DVD discussion - there's lots that we want people to talk about and help shape future volumes!

Our website is soon going to be re-launched so 2011 looks to be another busy year with all things Wentworth!

Cheers
Scott
Hello everyone! Welcome to Cult Labs - we host forums for a number of brands including Arrow Video and Shameless and also for individual DVD titles where the company releasing is keen to get closer to the fan - that's you!

I'm a long-term fan of Prisoner from the Scottish Television broadcasts in the 90s and I'm delighted that we're able to do an official forum on behalf of Shock Entertainment's UK DVD releases and in conjunction with Scott's exceptional Prisoner site.

As Scott said this is not to replace or compete with other Prisoner outlets and indeed if you're reading from one and want in on information as it comes so you can post to your site then please get in touch with me via PM.

Otherwise please make yourselves at home - please as questions - anyone you see with the @Cult Labs name is a moderator and they can help. We are pretty strict in here about language and also members keeping it friendly but as a result we manage to keep this a happy and safe place (most of the time!) - any problems let us know.

We'll be setting up threads and sections in the coming weeks to help channel conversation - it helps if people stay on topic and remember if you find a great tangent to talk about then look at the sections and start a thread of your own.

Welcome aboard everyone and thanks for helping build a place the UK DVDs deserve - WE KNOW how good Prisoner is so let's get stuck in and do invite your friends over!

Almar@Cult Labs
Old 27th February 2011, 04:36 PM
Cult Rookie

Hi Scotty!

Can't wait to see you guys at Memorabilia in a few weeks!

Thanks so much for all your hard work on getting these amazing events going! xoxo
Old 28th February 2011, 03:05 PM
Cult Addict

Welcome Rhodeslady!

Like this? Share it using the links below!