Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > Wentworth Reception

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By patroller
  • 1 Post By Bringer Of Funerals
  • 1 Post By patroller

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 29th February 2012, 05:49 PM
Cult Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default hi there

Hi everyone lifelong Prisoner fan here currently collecting all the uk dvds cant wait to have the complete collection. Send me a message if you want to talk about all things Wentworth.

David.
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 29th February 2012, 06:14 PM
Bringer Of Funerals's Avatar
Cult Acolyte
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Middlesbrough
Blog Entries: 80
Default

My girlfriend said she loves this but she hasn't got any dvds. I've never seen it but it seems to have a large fan following
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 29th February 2012, 06:19 PM
iluvdvds@Cult Labs's Avatar
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Norwich, UK
Blog Entries: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by patroller View Post
Hi everyone lifelong Prisoner fan here currently collecting all the uk dvds cant wait to have the complete collection. Send me a message if you want to talk about all things Wentworth.

David.
Hi there David! Well, you've come to the right place Make yourself at home and don't be shy to get stuck in / create some new threads

Did you use to watch the show on its original run then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals View Post
My girlfriend said she loves this but she hasn't got any dvds. I've never seen it but it seems to have a large fan following
Ha! You should enter one of the competitions, BOF. Volume 12's competition will be next week - it would be a nice surprise for your GF!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 1st March 2012, 11:05 AM
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Borehole 10-X
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Hi Patroller! This block is full of fanatics, so there will always be someone to talk all things concerning Wentworth.

BOF, why don't you treat your GF to a late Valentines gift and buy her a box-set or two. Watch out though, after an episode or two , you too will be hooked.
__________________
The Church Of What's Happening Now.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 2nd March 2012, 02:17 PM
Cult Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs View Post
Hi there David! Well, you've come to the right place Make yourself at home and don't be shy to get stuck in / create some new threads

Did you use to watch the show on its original run then?


Hi thanks for your reply looking forward to regularly logging in and talking all things Wentworth!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 2nd March 2012, 02:18 PM
Cult Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
Hi Patroller! This block is full of fanatics, so there will always be someone to talk all things concerning Wentworth.
Hey there thanks for your reply looking forward to talking with fellow 'blockies'
mr 420 likes this.
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.