Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > Wentworth Reception

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By patroller
  • 1 Post By Bringer Of Funerals
  • 1 Post By patroller

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th February 2012, 06:49 PM
Cult Rookie

Default hi there

Hi everyone lifelong Prisoner fan here currently collecting all the uk dvds cant wait to have the complete collection. Send me a message if you want to talk about all things Wentworth.

David.
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 29th February 2012, 07:14 PM
Cult Acolyte

My girlfriend said she loves this but she hasn't got any dvds. I've never seen it but it seems to have a large fan following
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 29th February 2012, 07:19 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by patroller View Post
Hi everyone lifelong Prisoner fan here currently collecting all the uk dvds cant wait to have the complete collection. Send me a message if you want to talk about all things Wentworth.

David.
Hi there David! Well, you've come to the right place Make yourself at home and don't be shy to get stuck in / create some new threads

Did you use to watch the show on its original run then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals View Post
My girlfriend said she loves this but she hasn't got any dvds. I've never seen it but it seems to have a large fan following
Ha! You should enter one of the competitions, BOF. Volume 12's competition will be next week - it would be a nice surprise for your GF!
Old 1st March 2012, 12:05 PM
Cult Addict

Hi Patroller! This block is full of fanatics, so there will always be someone to talk all things concerning Wentworth.

BOF, why don't you treat your GF to a late Valentines gift and buy her a box-set or two. Watch out though, after an episode or two , you too will be hooked.
Old 2nd March 2012, 03:17 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs View Post
Hi there David! Well, you've come to the right place Make yourself at home and don't be shy to get stuck in / create some new threads

Did you use to watch the show on its original run then?

Hi thanks for your reply looking forward to regularly logging in and talking all things Wentworth!!!
Old 2nd March 2012, 03:18 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
Hi Patroller! This block is full of fanatics, so there will always be someone to talk all things concerning Wentworth.
Hey there thanks for your reply looking forward to talking with fellow 'blockies'
mr 420 likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!