Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > Who Saw Her Die?
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th July 2008, 11:50 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarith View Post
It looks great! I love it. It's classic, but the bold and aggressive red title makes it eye-catchy.

With Femina Ridens, It's my favorite Shameless sleeve...
Ok! Well with a response like that I guess we should keep it!
Old 8th July 2008, 01:11 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almar@Shameless View Post
Ok! Well with a response like that I guess we should keep it!
Puts on pedantic hat - the R in 'her' should be behind the finger of the hand otherwise the perspective doesn't work... Takes off pedantic hat

Carry on everyone. You're all doing very well...

(As young Mr Grace might say)

"I'm saving your soul you ungrateful bitch!"
Night of the Demon
Old 8th July 2008, 03:16 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Can't wait for this release and the arkworks an instant classic, though I think Dougal's right about the R.
Old 24th July 2008, 04:18 PM
Cult Acolyte

Who Saw Her Die? has been passed uncut ( rated 15 ) by the BBFC
Old 25th July 2008, 05:40 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

And with this fantastic artwork promoting it you can't go wrong :

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Who-Saw-Her-...7007280&sr=8-1

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProduct...;-1&sku=825657

Looks familiar...think I've seen it somewhere before. I know, I'm being facetious but I'd imagine that sort of thing needs sorted out.

Also, the Zavvi website is still showing SHAM010 as "Story Of A Cloistered Nun", no "Frightened Woman" to be found.
Old 25th July 2008, 06:35 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Bain of my life all these site with wrong sleeves etc - it's not for the want of beating my head against a brick wall!
Old 25th July 2008, 06:37 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Zavvi had The Frightened Woman in the A - Z section as well as the horror section, still 8 sheets too.

Will WSHD be bumped up to 18 via trailers ala Ratman.?

Last edited by vipco; 25th July 2008 at 06:39 PM.
Old 25th July 2008, 06:40 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

I'm glad they had it - I popped into Zavvi Oxford Street today and found one lonely Black Cat. I asked the staff about what happened to the Shameless titles? as they said: "don't know - they sold really well though" - argh! And no it's not their fault - no way - it's the mad system of ordering that's killing indie DVD retail in the UK - that and my crappy wrong sleeves!!!!

I'm going to have a beer now.

After that another one.
Old 25th July 2008, 11:40 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

It pisses me off Almar to see good guys like you get treated so badly by the likes of Zavvi, HMV, etc when you offer them a product that people DO want and they adopt a 'could'nt care less' attitude towards ordering in more stock.

Shameless is getting interest from outside the hardcore horror comunity and these idiots who order stock for Zavvi don't see the benifits to be had by a little bit of effort at their end.
Its crazy.

Bet when Blackhorse release Cannibal Holocaust on the 28th, Zavvi will make sure it gets well stocked and displayed.

We on the forum all know how hard a 1st year its been for you guys , and I for one would like to thank you for persevering though all the hassle you do to bring us the quality product and rare films that are now a Shameless trademark.
So thanks mate and I hope you enjoy the beers. You deserve them.

Last edited by vipco; 25th July 2008 at 11:53 PM.
Old 26th July 2008, 12:03 AM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post

Zavvi mightn't give a f**k , but we on the forum all do, and I for one would like to thank you for persevering though all the hassle you do to bring us the quality product and rare films that are now a Shameless trademark.
So thanks mate and I hope you enjoy the beers. You deserve them.

Hell yeah, You've always got us guys here on the forum. I'm sure I can speak for everyone in saying we'll be here till the end (Hopefully there won't be one I'm looking forward to seeing Shameless series 2,3,4 etc.) but anyway, you know what I mean.

It's the same here in Leeds, Zavvi's the worst for it. Ended up having to order most of mine from sendit and amazon because they never got new stock in

Anyway, cheers mate. I'm having a couple myself at the moment (can you tell? ), it's been a long stressful week and now i'm going to kick back and watch a Shameless back to back of 'Killer Nun' and 'Torso'...All thanks to you and the guys at shameless Almar

Like this? Share it using the links below!