Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > Who Saw Her Die?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd May 2008, 03:32 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Default SHAM014 - Who Saw Her Die?

Here's where to give us your feedback and thoughts on Who Saw Her Die?

DVD due for release on 28th July 2008.
Old 23rd May 2008, 03:39 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

This is a truly great film - one of my favourite gialli. Really looking forward to seeing what you do with this release.
Old 23rd May 2008, 06:22 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Another one I traded on here in anticipation to the shameless release....so I ain't seen it yet.....looking forward to it though....Venice....giallo...a match made in heaven....
Old 25th May 2008, 06:02 PM
Cult Acolyte

Agree with Paul here - this is a good 'un.

Looking forward to seeing it getting the Shameless treatment.
Old 27th May 2008, 10:06 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Yeah this is a classic case of what we feel is a hugely underrated and under-exposed film in the UK hence us giving it a DVD release. We know the hardcore already know and love (and own!) the title but this is the kind of film that should be available on store shelves for the public to discover rather than some of the total dreck that's clogging up shelves.
Old 3rd June 2008, 12:02 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Well the covers on the HMV website, it is listed under Glass Dolls though. How come were not been invited to pick the sleeves anymore?
Old 3rd June 2008, 03:44 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Because I wouldn't want anyone to see that sleeve! It's a temp job we have to get ready early for the trade and unfortunately they end up being seen. I was showing the Strip Nude For Your Killer sleeve the other day for fans' approval - did you not see it?
Old 4th June 2008, 08:51 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

My laptop got nicked a few weeks ago so I'm not around as much on the forums I usually am. The Strip Nude sleeve is very nice Almar, I'm not tempted to purchase it again though. I might however pick up Who Saw Her Die? I seem to remember the ABUS disc wasn't especially bright or colourful.
Old 4th June 2008, 11:50 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE View Post
Well the covers on the HMV website, it is listed under Glass Dolls though. How come were not been invited to pick the sleeves anymore?
An update on this - we fired off an e-mail listing this and other problems (Glass Dolls is on Zavvi) and this ridiculous situation with Ratman/Manhattan baby persists on Amazon to our sales company so they can take the various sites to task. If anyone spots any other mistakes do let us know.
Old 2nd July 2008, 01:10 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Ok kids time for a look at the Who Saw Her Die sleeve as it stands... The tagline may well change - probably something like 'slut slut slut' or something like that...

There's some debate if it all looks a bit too old (bearing in mind there will be a classic reverse) as if we go this way it's classic artwork on both sides.

Like this? Share it using the links below!