Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Why Don't Shameless Release...? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Later Fulci films (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/why-dont-shameless-release/10667-later-fulci-films.html)

JAMIOUSE 21st March 2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scyther (Post 329485)
I wouldn't mind some decent releases of some of the "Lucio Fulci Presents" films, such as The Red Monks, Hansel and Gretyl, The Murder Secret and Bloody Psycho. There's also Andrea Bianchi's Massacre, as well.

I'm very much with you on this, altough Red Monks has had a UK release and both Murder Secret and Massacre were released by EC Entertainment. But I'm sure they could be remastered and dressed up. Bloody Psycho and Hansel have Italian DVD releases, sadly they don't have any English options.

But yeah the whole 'Lucio Fulci presents' series would be very nice.

Vampix 22nd March 2013 12:36 PM

I'd definitely be up for a Shameless DVD/BD release of Cat in the Brain; I like it a lot! :nod:

Robbmeister X 13th December 2013 09:52 AM

Please, please, can Shameless never release Aenigma, because I already own it (I bought the HardGore edition out of Poundland) and it's absolutely awful? Cat in the Brain is much more fun, but again I already own it, and it isn't classic Fulci. There must be something else to release out there, surely, that hasn't been released before. The Red Monks is just okay, btw, and I have that one as well.

Bringer Of Funerals 14th December 2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbmeister X (Post 382896)
Please, please, can Shameless never release Aenigma, because I already own it (I bought the HardGore edition out of Poundland) and it's absolutely awful? Cat in the Brain is much more fun, but again I already own it, and it isn't classic Fulci. There must be something else to release out there, surely, that hasn't been released before. The Red Monks is just okay, btw, and I have that one as well.

How about the HOUSE OF CLOCKS TRILOGY

Robbmeister X 14th December 2013 09:16 PM

I already have House of Clocks. :lol:

JAMIOUSE 17th December 2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals (Post 383074)
How about the HOUSE OF CLOCKS TRILOGY

House of Clocks isn't a trilogy though

Robbmeister X 18th December 2013 01:06 AM

It was a made for TV movie Vipco released in a box set with Fulci's Sweet House of Horror and two Umberto Lenzi films. Worth watching, but it has a really fake evisceration scene.

Pete 21st December 2013 12:18 PM

An English friendly release of The Devil's Honey would be nice.

Sobral 21st December 2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 384021)
An English friendly release of The Devil's Honey would be nice.

Saw it a couple of days ago, on VHS, not very good... Hard to believe it was directed by the same man who gave us The Beyond.

bdc 22nd December 2013 10:51 AM

I don't see Shameless release this so...

Voices from Beyond (1991) | MONDO EXPLOITO