Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Why Don't Shameless Release...?
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree67Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th February 2008, 03:47 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Just give a glowing commentary - things like that...

No we've got no plans for that Fulci - I'm just fishing to see what completists will buy. Out of all our releases Black Cat is way lower in sales than any other yet although it's not trademark Fulci I think it's rather good compared to Murder Rock.
Old 11th February 2008, 05:34 PM
Cultist

Send a message via AIM to snipsmovies Send a message via MSN to snipsmovies Send a message via Yahoo to snipsmovies

Can we be disgracefully cheeky and ask what kind of sales you are seeing so far ? Ballpark of course !
Old 11th February 2008, 08:38 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Interesting question!

Well we're nudging just over 1000 for most of the titles. Given we see under £3 per DVD after everyone else has taken their cut it's all losses so far. Films costs several thousand Euros and then trying to make something presentable cost cost costs!

It's a horrible time to be selling DVDs - especially in this country but we're looking at selling on this site and doing downloads etc.

We'll see but it's hard. We're not about to go away though - those spines will be finished!
Old 11th February 2008, 10:40 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

keep the chin up mate your doing a grand job-as they say salems lot wasn't built in a day
Old 11th February 2008, 10:50 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

ah nobody thought it would be easy and it's always good hearing from fans on the site - makes it worthwhile.
Old 12th February 2008, 06:50 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I already have Black Cat on DVD so I haven't bought Shamelesses version. I think more Fulci would be good though, how about don't torture a duckling or something? In Italian preferably as the English dub spoils it no end. MurderRock is not even on the radar as far as I'm concerned, I got the Shriek Show edition and watched it once! It's not Fulci's best it has to be said. Perhaps the future Fulci releases should be titles that aren't widely avaiable, Beatrece Cenci?

Shameless are doing a good job, keep it up! I'm waiting for RatMan, it looks cool and stupid as hell from the trailer.
Old 13th February 2008, 08:57 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD,THE BEYOND and THE HOUSE BY THE CEMETERY UNCUT and remastered......and watch your sales on these 3 hit the roof m8
Old 13th February 2008, 09:01 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I thought FRANCO'S BLOODY MOON was being released later this year by tartan,but DEVIL HUNTER,now there's a shameless title if ever there was one.....
Old 14th February 2008, 12:14 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

And a God damn awful one at that! lol

Same as Frano’s Cannibals, which was made around the same time – baaaaad!

Bring on Five Days in Milan!

Welcome to The Deuce
Old 14th February 2008, 03:40 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

I know I keep mentioning it but Night Of The Demon would be a smash. One of the reasons being it isn't available anywhere else in an uncut form and many forum posters lament the unavailability of it. It would be an absolute exclusive for Shameless to release it, and even Vipco picked up brownie points for releasing the only legit uncut version of The Burning until recently.

Bloody Moon would also be a good release provided it's the full version. Information varies on the condition of the uncut prints though or even if they still exist. Exposé would also be popular and would fly through uncut now (the current DVD was a pre-cut print).

Like this? Share it using the links below!