Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Why Don't Shameless Release...?

Like Tree67Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd December 2011, 10:19 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Meteor View Post
More Paul Naschy werewolf movies - in Spanish!
I'd like to see Shameless release the former video nasty Naschy flick, The Werewolf and the Yeti.Also, I've mentioned it a few times now, an uncut UK release for Joe D'Amato's Antropophagus (aka Anthropophagous: The Beast).
bizarre_eye@Cult Labs and Rik like this.
Old 27th December 2011, 04:31 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

What Have You Done To Solange?
Okey this title has been mentioned many times here but since the US and Italian DVD's seems to på OOP i think it's Shameless duty to release this one with the same print as 01 Distribution used for their release. It really looks superior in comparison which we can see here: Whiggles.com version 9

Your Vice is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key
Mya will probably release this one too sooner or later, just like they have done with other NoShame titles. But as they don't really deserv it i think it's a job for the Shameless guys insted.
sjconstable likes this.
Old 27th December 2011, 04:43 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I heard that the English dub on the 01 release was terrible. But i'd love a Shameless release of this, preferably on Bluray.

Would also like to see Beyond The Darkness, and The Sect.
Old 27th December 2011, 04:45 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnToZero View Post
What Have You Done To Solange?
Okey this title has been mentioned many times here but since the US and Italian DVD's seems to på OOP i think it's Shameless duty to release this one with the same print as 01 Distribution used for their release. It really looks superior in comparison which we can see here: Whiggles.com version 9

Your Vice is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key
Mya will probably release this one too sooner or later, just like they have done with other NoShame titles. But as they don't really deserv it i think it's a job for the Shameless guys insted.
I have both the US and Italian dvds of SOLANGE and the latter has the proper b+w sequences instead of the wrong toned ones on the R1
but the English track on the R2 has a slight echo to it
If whoever came up with a great UK release of this excellent giallo I would buy
Old 27th December 2011, 09:42 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Morton View Post
I have both the US and Italian dvds of SOLANGE and the latter has the proper b+w sequences instead of the wrong toned ones on the R1
but the English track on the R2 has a slight echo to it
the slight echo is actually pretty annoying and also the film seems to end rather abruptly, during the credits, none of the actual film is missing. It would be great to have a version of the film without any issues at all - but then I'd have to buy it again !

The b+w sequences are orangey pink in the Shriek Show edition - which gives the 'what they did to Solange' scenes an almost rose-tinted glow - is that really sick irony?

I think it might be very best giallo ever made (I'm especially fond of the wonky depiction of London) - what d'ya reckon?

Your Vice is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key is a great film too, it's really funny how in The Strange Vice Of Mrs Wardh Edwige Fenech's character turns the TV off when motorbike racing comes on but in this film she is much more interested, though of course (spoiler) only to further her evil plans!

Also Anita Strindberg is spectacularly beautiful - but I guess you all know that.

Last edited by themanfromhongkong; 27th December 2011 at 09:53 PM.
Old 28th December 2011, 07:55 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Would the BBFC cut this one?
The Italian dvd possibly has some missing frames as well I think...

Old 28th December 2011, 08:12 PM
Ex-member

Default Release Suggestions

never heard of this one
according to imdb there is an explicit lesbian scene so the bbfc won't like it...?!
Old 28th December 2011, 08:19 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

English title: Death Steps in the Dark.
Isn't there a nasty kill in there (shower scene) or am I getting confused by watching too many gialli...
It's another giallo from Maurizio Pradeaux but I like this one much better than Death Carries a Cane.

Last edited by bdc; 28th December 2011 at 08:41 PM.
Old 28th December 2011, 09:08 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

That one looks great. Is the italian release (which is not english friendly) the only available?
Old 28th December 2011, 09:39 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

I think it's the only official release.

Like this? Share it using the links below!