Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Why Don't Shameless Release...?
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree67Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st January 2012, 03:39 PM
Cult Addict

I've said it before, but I would (and I guess quite a few others) would love to see some Poselli stuff coming to the UK. I mean how can you not love something that looks as OTT as this?

Renato Poselli's Mania trailer.

Old 31st January 2012, 04:15 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobral View Post
Saw Buio Omega last night, would be perfect in a yellow case.
In a double bill with a restored version of Il Terzo Occhio would be an absolute dream release!
ReturnToZero likes this.
Old 31st January 2012, 08:25 PM
Cult Rookie

I think Ruggero Deadoto's crime epic Live Like A Cop, Die Like A Man would be excellent with extras or without, as well as his later trash classics Dial Help and The Washing Machine. Probably too Cut and Run I think with Shameless' recent brilliant CH and HOTEOTP releases I think more of his other unavailable on DVD classics would be fantastic.
Old 1st February 2012, 08:28 AM
Cultist in Training

A disc I'd like to seem Shameless release is Aldo Lado's effectively weird giallo "Short night of the Glass Dolls". The Anchor Bay release was very good visually but the English dub is cringeworthy at times, It really needs a proper release with the original Italian Audio and subs. I reckon it would make the world of difference.

Also, yet another request for "Red Rings of Fear", the schoolgirl in peril trilogy would be a no brainer boxset for shameless.

Would love to see both Emilio Miraglia's classic "the red queen kills seven times" and "the night evelyn came out of the grave" in yellow sleeves. I wouldn't be expecting the action figure though. : )
Old 1st February 2012, 11:27 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I agree that a UK release of Red Rings of Fear would be most welcome.
Old 1st February 2012, 05:52 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Are there any Shameless releases in March and April? C'mon Sarah give us a clue.
Old 1st February 2012, 07:27 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissolvedpaul View Post
Would love to see both Emilio Miraglia's classic "the red queen kills seven times" and "the night evelyn came out of the grave" in yellow sleeves. I wouldn't be expecting the action figure though. : )
oh I don't wanna buy this again - the action figure was cool though!
Old 2nd February 2012, 09:02 PM
Cultist in Training

Yeah, the main reason I mentioned the Miraglia films was that I thought it'd be a good option for folk who hadn't managed to pick up that nice No Shame Boxset which always seems really expensive online these days. (And it's OOP now too I think, mine is numbered, 7000 copies I think) So 2 nice new UK discs on Shameless I'm sure would be snapped up by people who hadn't had the pleasure of seeing Evelyn or Red queen yet.

Similarly, I feel that the Luciano Ercoli Giallo's "Death walks on High heels" and "Death walks at midnight" would fit nicely on the label too. The prices for the also OOP No Shame set right now would make your wallet weep.
Old 3rd February 2012, 01:14 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Even if i already have the box set and won't buy the films again, i agree with Dissolvedpaul. These two films are so damn good it really needs to be available again for those who haven't seen them or are not willing to pay for the box.
The Red Queen Kills 7 Times is one truly one of the best giallos i've seen. A total masterpiece!

I have listed these titles before but its worth mentioning again:
Your Vice is a Locked Room...
Death Laid an Egg
Death Walks on High Heels
Death Walks at Midnight

Old 3rd February 2012, 01:37 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnToZero View Post
Even if i already have the box set and won't buy the films again, i agree with Dissolvedpaul. These two films are so damn good it really needs to be available again for those who haven't seen them or are not willing to pay for the box.
The Red Queen Kills 7 Times is one truly one of the best giallos i've seen. A total masterpiece!

I have listed these titles before but its worth mentioning again:
Your Vice is a Locked Room...
Death Laid an Egg
Death Walks on High Heels
Death Walks at Midnight

I would go for all of them...especially for "Your vice is a locked room...", "The Red Queen kills 7 times" and "Death walks on high heels"

Like this? Share it using the links below!