Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Why Don't Shameless Release...?
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree67Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd March 2012, 05:19 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by SignorWardh View Post
First I've heard of it, but let's hope there's some truth to it. It'd be fantastic if they'd release a few of his films
That would be fantastic indeed.
Old 23rd March 2012, 05:02 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

hi all

i know evil dead 2 is already available on dvd and bluray but i would love
to see this get the special treatment courtesy of shameless or arrow.
and for the brilliant swallowed souls doc to be included as an extra.
even the documentary released as a stand alone release like his name was jason or 25 years of terror would make a mouth watering prospect.
just an idea
Old 28th March 2012, 10:47 AM
Cult Rookie

Default Colpo Rovente

Hi folks....I would love to see "Colpo Rovente" by Piero Zuffi (1970) on DVD. It s great italian thriller with a fantastic soundtrack by Piero Piccioni and great visulas in a psychdelic way. Many years ago I had a bootleg VHS of that gem but it was in italian language only...so I did not understand a word. But the soundtrack and the kinky style of the film itself had a huge impact on me. And well this film would be a logic addition to the shameless catalogue regarding your recent releases (Femina Ridens, Oasis Of Fear, Baba Yaga, Footprints on the Moon etc.).

If I am right there is no proper DVD-release of "Colpo Rovente". Perhaps there will be one by Shamless?!
Old 28th March 2012, 11:54 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by gegenverkehr View Post
Hi folks....I would love to see "Colpo Rovente" by Piero Zuffi (1970) on DVD. It s great italian thriller with a fantastic soundtrack by Piero Piccioni and great visulas in a psychdelic way. Many years ago I had a bootleg VHS of that gem but it was in italian language only...so I did not understand a word. But the soundtrack and the kinky style of the film itself had a huge impact on me. And well this film would be a logic addition to the shameless catalogue regarding your recent releases (Femina Ridens, Oasis Of Fear, Baba Yaga, Footprints on the Moon etc.).

If I am right there is no proper DVD-release of "Colpo Rovente". Perhaps there will be one by Shamless?!
I like the sound of that one.
gegenverkehr likes this.
Old 28th March 2012, 01:49 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by g053584398 View Post
I like the sound of that one.
Unfortunately there is no footage of the film to be found in the internet.....ok there are some soundfiles on youtube......I would love to have this film remasterd on DVD...it deals with drugs, pretty girls (e.g. Barbara Bouchet) colorful night clubs, psychedelic rock and a corrupt police inspector. The film offers a lot freak-out scence in night clubs...and an amazing unusual love scene of a blind girl and the police inspector who is the main character.
Old 28th March 2012, 05:18 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by gegenverkehr View Post
Unfortunately there is no footage of the film to be found in the internet.....ok there are some soundfiles on youtube......I would love to have this film remasterd on DVD...it deals with drugs, pretty girls (e.g. Barbara Bouchet) colorful night clubs, psychedelic rock and a corrupt police inspector. The film offers a lot freak-out scence in night clubs...and an amazing unusual love scene of a blind girl and the police inspector who is the main character.
It sounds as though it would just be up my street.
Old 28th March 2012, 05:22 PM
Cult Rookie

yes this sounds good!

Like this? Share it using the links below!