Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Why Don't Shameless Release...? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Shameless Top Trumps!!! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/why-dont-shameless-release/4859-shameless-top-trumps.html)

skankenstoned 3rd March 2011 08:02 PM

Shameless Top Trumps!!!

Ok, so I'm not requesting a Shameless movie release but what I'd like to see would be SOOOOO AWESOME ( I think you all will agree ). I think Shameless should release a set of exclusive Shameless Top Trump cards, just think of the possibilities...

Some of the cards could be movies Shameless have released with score points for things like nudity, body count, appearances of J & B whisky so on so forth. Some of the cards could be actors and score points could be how many Shameless releases they've starred in, how many times they've been killed etc etc and some of the cards could be the directors and possibly the producers of the soundtracks. I for one would love to own such a set of cards and couldn't think of a better way to relax on my lunch break than to beat my pal Jaymz The Butcher at a game of Shameless Top Trumps! ( He's a real butcher, not an east end gangster )

Sarah@Cult Labs 3rd March 2011 10:08 PM

Best. Idea. Ever.

skankenstoned 3rd March 2011 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah@Cult Labs (Post 132862)
Best. Idea. Ever.

Glad you think so, thought it up during a really long day at work! Now all that's left for me to say is make it so, pretty please with a cherry on top.:rockon:

Sarah@Cult Labs 4th March 2011 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skankenstoned (Post 132876)
Glad you think so, thought it up during a really long day at work! Now all that's left for me to say is make it so, pretty please with a cherry on top.:rockon:

I personally love Top Trumps (me and my partner have whiled away many an evening playing Top Gear Top Trumps) so I will definitely make sure they see this message!

BioZombie 4th March 2011 12:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Saw this thread and couldnt resist having a go at moking a shamless top trump up.

mr 420 4th March 2011 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BioZombie (Post 132957)
Saw this thread and couldnt resist having a go at moking a shamless top trump up.

That's quality Bio! Any chance of doing some more?

bedorca 4th March 2011 12:42 PM

Fantastic idea!

This has to be done! :nod:

BioZombie 4th March 2011 01:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I should really be doing my docuentry essay, but I couldnt resist doing one more.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 4th March 2011 01:41 PM

Great idea! Plus those mock-ups are fantastic, BZ. :cool:

I wonder who would win in a head-to-head; The Killer Nun, or Flavia the Heretic...? :D

BioZombie 4th March 2011 01:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's another one.