Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Why Don't Shameless Release...? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   British Titles you'd like to see in a yellow box (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/why-dont-shameless-release/566-british-titles-youd-like-see-yellow-box.html)

mark meakin 2nd December 2008 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud (Post 18343)
I've just ordered myself a signed copy for $30 (damn the crappy currency exchange rate :mad:) but I'm delighted to own it at last. Uncut, digitally remastered, tons of special features and double billed with The Last Night :D. I had been after the Pre-Cert for ages too so am glad I resisted spending silly money.

So who else is getting one?

I've ordered a signed one too mate.Unbelievable the yanks are going to all this effort & no release here on dvd.The Pre-Cert I had a copy of was cut anyway so this is the way to go.:woot:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 2nd December 2008 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud (Post 18343)
Well one British gem that is now out on DVD is Michael J. Murphy's Invitation To Hell + The Last Night.

The new DVD label "Sarcophilous Films" have a whole load of Murphy films lined up for release and it's about time too as Murphy is one director I've been very eager to check out since seeing the excellent Invitation To Hell.

I've just ordered myself a signed copy for $30 (damn the crappy currency exchange rate :mad:) but I'm delighted to own it at last. Uncut, digitally remastered, tons of special features and double billed with The Last Night :D. I had been after the Pre-Cert for ages too so am glad I resisted spending silly money.

So who else is getting one?

www.sarcophilousfilms.com

Think I might indulge......:D

Sam 2nd December 2008 09:05 PM

House of the Long Shadows please!!! :)

vipco 2nd December 2008 11:29 PM

How Sleep the Brave. ( that was British was'nt it.?)

Classic film in Dire need of a decent UK dvd / BluRay release.

Was the VIPCO (?) release Adi Amin ( you know who I mean , I cant bloody spell it ) Br itish.??
That would be worth buying as well.

NossB 3rd December 2008 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 18365)
House of the Long Shadows please!!! :)

Oh yes. This has been on my wish list for a while.

Isn't this title tied up in some sort of rights issue though?

mark meakin 3rd December 2008 08:09 AM

The Shuttered Room is owned by a major (Warner AFAIK)The BEST BUY version doubled with It (1966) goes on general release this week or next & it's quite possibly r1/2 like the other Warner doubles like When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth/Moon Zero Two.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 3rd December 2008 05:53 PM

THE DEVILS THE DEVILS THE DEVILS THE DEVILS :D:jest:

cloud 3rd December 2008 06:01 PM

Whoever the ****ing hell was responsible for that apparent front cover for The Devils last year ought to be shot. That was a really cruel joke.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 3rd December 2008 06:19 PM

Pathetic,wasn't it?

Daemonia 4th December 2008 11:41 AM

Okay, let's be having these on Shameless DVD please :D

The Squeeze
Legend of the Werewolf
The Ghoul
Dr Blood's Coffin
The Devils
Dream Demon
Hardware
Horror Hospital