Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Why Don't Shameless Release...? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Exorcist 3 cries and shadows. (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/why-dont-shameless-release/5683-exorcist-3-cries-shadows.html)

keirarts 22nd May 2011 05:06 PM

Exorcist 3 cries and shadows.

Anyone else remember Exorcist 3 ries and shadows. It was released briefly on vhs heavily cut many many years ago. It wasn't any official exorcist movie just a euro-horror cash in. It was a lot of fun as I rmember, with plenty of nudity.

Perhaps shameless could track it down and release it, i'm very interested in seeing it again and as far as i'm aware its not available anywhere.

Demdike@Cult Labs 22nd May 2011 05:25 PM

Never heard of it.

Can't be any worse than Dominion though.

keirarts 22nd May 2011 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 152381)
Never heard of it.

Can't be any worse than Dominion though.

Naked Exorcism (1975) - IMDb

its alternate title is naked exorcism.

It was released once in the uk on vhs many years ago and i stupidly sold the tape expecting a dvd release. This was over 10 years ago :(

my memories fairly vague these days but it was right up shameless ally as I recall.

Demdike@Cult Labs 22nd May 2011 07:15 PM

Doesn't ring any bells i'm afraid. I thought at first it may have been Exorcism by Paul Naschy.

keirarts 22nd May 2011 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 152412)
Doesn't ring any bells i'm afraid. I thought at first it may have been Exorcism by Paul Naschy.

definately not that one, I own all those bci naschy discs and they could use a re-issue as well (another one for shameless!)

This is ultra-obscure, so I thought I'd throw down the gauntlet and see if shameless could get it out there!

bdc 22nd May 2011 09:39 PM

There's a nice Japanese vhs. ;)

keirarts 22nd May 2011 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 152442)
There's a nice Japanese vhs. ;)

I may go hunting for a torrent :decision:

But i'd rather pay cash monies to a nice company like shameless :)

mr 420 23rd May 2011 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 152412)

This is it. My god, it is awful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wkRpUzXE3Q

keirarts 23rd May 2011 05:20 PM

Thats the one!!!

cheers!

ecc 23rd May 2011 06:23 PM

It was released on tape in the US as THE POSSESSOR.

keirarts 23rd May 2011 06:25 PM

now, time for the shameless treatment...

If i win the lottery tommorrow night i might even pay for it myself!

ecc 25th May 2011 02:35 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHVNF7XEK7Q

Wizard Video trailer - I have no idea how to insert YouTube here - never mind, just doesn't show up in preview.

nosferatu42 13th February 2014 01:04 AM

I'd love a copy of this too, remember watching it when i was quite young.:)
I'm not sure but i think this is one of the first exorcism movies i ever watched,which is why i'm quite nostalgic about it.

I think the order i watched the actual genuine Exorcist films was-
exorcist 2,then 3 and finally 1 on a bootleg before it was released on dvd/vhs.
Which is weird because most franchised if u see them in order get progressively worse.
My exorcist experience is they kept getting better.:)
Obviously the newer prequels ruined all that.;)

Scyther 13th February 2014 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecc (Post 152551)
It was released on tape in the US as THE POSSESSOR.

Yeah, Wizard released it (cut). I have the tape w/o the clamshell case.

Maxsimmus 13th February 2014 06:42 PM

I have it on VHS on the HBO certified UK release, a truly dire experience , it was originally released on VHS by Iver (IFS) , this release wasnt much better, fetches quite a few quid on ebay though.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 13th February 2014 09:22 PM

2 Attachment(s)
This....

Maxsimmus 13th February 2014 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 392319)
This....

Those are the ones .

mr 420 13th February 2014 09:42 PM

Quote:

This....

I think I still have that Naked Exorcism tape stashed away in my parent's loft. Can someone stick up the synopsis for The Cries And Shadows release? IIRC, it's one of the most inept ever written. :nod:

nosferatu42 13th February 2014 10:24 PM

Hey, i didn't say it was any good.;)

keirarts 13th February 2014 11:02 PM

Quote:

This....

I had the 'rated' one. Looked cut to buggery. I actually bought it thinking it was some weird alternate version of Exorcist 3 (before I'd even seen exorcist 3 and the film came out WAY before exorcist 3 aka legion) I bough it off a car boot sale for 50p.

Rassilon 15th February 2014 04:24 PM

Shameless please don't release Exorcist 3 cries and shadows. It was awful and not in a good way. Something's are better left buried.

nosferatu42 15th February 2014 05:15 PM

Sacrilege.;)

nosferatu42 15th February 2014 05:22 PM

I love shameless but they have released a few dodgy artifacts in the past, this has a fair amount of nudity, dodgy but entertaining performances and the Exorcist curiosity factor, also it isn't available anywhere and people remember it from it's Uk release.Oh and it's italian, which makes it a prime candidate.:pop2:

MrBarlow 3rd May 2017 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 152375)
Anyone else remember Exorcist 3 ries and shadows. It was released briefly on vhs heavily cut many many years ago. It wasn't any official exorcist movie just a euro-horror cash in. It was a lot of fun as I rmember, with plenty of nudity.

Perhaps shameless could track it down and release it, i'm very interested in seeing it again and as far as i'm aware its not available anywhere.

I remember seeing this in my teens my dad bought it for me and didn't dare tell him about the nudity. I saw it a few years ago on YouTube. I agree with you that this should be released on dvd.

ecc 3rd May 2017 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosferatu42 (Post 392644)
I love shameless but they have released a few dodgy artifacts in the past, this has a fair amount of nudity, dodgy but entertaining performances and the Exorcist curiosity factor, also it isn't available anywhere and people remember it from it's Uk release.Oh and it's italian, which makes it a prime candidate.:pop2:

Stateside, it was released on video as THE POSSESSOR from Wizard.

Giuliano Sorgini's soundtrack is out on CD in Italy.