Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Why Don't Shameless Release...? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Hands Of Steel (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/why-dont-shameless-release/5720-hands-steel.html)

Bringer Of Funerals 28th May 2011 03:33 PM

Hands Of Steel

I think Shameless should release this George Eastman film

What do you lot think

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 28th May 2011 04:22 PM

Entertaining Terminator rip off,but as AWE have released it would there be enough coffers in it for Shameless?

It WOULD look great in a yellow cover next to Bronx Warriors 1&2,The New Barbarians and a release of 2019 though.....:nod:

Bringer Of Funerals 28th May 2011 04:42 PM

Can you do pics of what they would look like in Shameless yellowness please

Stephen@Cult Labs 28th May 2011 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 153868)
Entertaining Terminator rip off,but as AWE have released it would there be enough coffers in it for Shameless?

It WOULD look great in a yellow cover next to Bronx Warriors 1&2,The New Barbarians and a release of 2019 though.....:nod:

Didn't you get the AWE disc recently Reaps?

Splatterdragon73 29th May 2011 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 153942)
Didn't you get the AWE disc recently Reaps?

I intend to buy this release myself when the opportunity arises. Check out the typically terrific cover too.

Great slo-mo scene when good guy Cyborg Daniel Greene slams his fingers into one helmeted miscreant's face. Very Bronx Warriors 2 imo!

A Shameless fan edition wouldn't go amiss so it's an affirmative response from me.:nod:

g053584398 5th June 2011 02:12 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing a UK release of Hands of Steel either. I haven't seen the film, but I like the sound of it.

re.form 5th June 2011 05:58 PM

I would welcome this.

skankenstoned 5th June 2011 09:17 PM

Sounds good,I might check out AWE's release as I;ve just discovered them on Amazon and they have some fine releases ( Sinful Dwarf, The Toy Box, Mondo Cane 1 & 2 ) but I'd always welcome more like this from Shameless.

Splatterdragon73 18th June 2011 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skankenstoned (Post 155977)
I might check out AWE's release as I've just discovered them on Amazon and they have some fine releases but I'd always welcome more like this from Shameless.

I agree.

Although i often double, triple (or even quadruple!:blush:) dip on certain titles issued by other DVD/BR labels (be it different region releases too) if the relevant film is granted U.K. availability with exclusive treatment all it's own then i'll be buying.

HOS is no exception either so come on Shameless and give Sergio Martino's cracking Cyborg caper a chance on British shores!:)

Pete 18th June 2011 02:04 PM

Sergio Stivaletti and his wife thought it was funny when I asked him to sign my VHS sleeve in Glasgow last year. I don't think he could believe that there was someone out there who actually liked the film. :D