Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Why Don't Shameless Release...?

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st September 2011, 08:34 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default Zombi 3, Conquest and New Gladiators?

Why don't Shameless or Arrow release new DVD editions of Fulci's Zombi 3, Conquest and New Gladiators? There have been a few Italian DVD's of Zombi 3 and Conquest released, all with Italian audio but no English subs. I'd love to see Zombi 3 get a decent UK release, is it possible? New Gladiators seems to have only ever been released in the US, a terrible Troma disc alot of us already own. Surely these three could do with a proper up-to-date release? Imagine cleaned up visuals, English and Italian audio options etc.
Old 22nd September 2011, 10:23 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE View Post
Why don't Shameless or Arrow release new DVD editions of Fulci's Zombi 3, Conquest and New Gladiators? There have been a few Italian DVD's of Zombi 3 and Conquest released, all with Italian audio but no English subs. I'd love to see Zombi 3 get a decent UK release, is it possible? New Gladiators seems to have only ever been released in the US, a terrible Troma disc alot of us already own. Surely these three could do with a proper up-to-date release? Imagine cleaned up visuals, English and Italian audio options etc.
Conquest.....on BD...oooh my head hurts, count me in though
Old 22nd September 2011, 11:06 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I just recently bought an Italian release of Conquest which has the English soundtrack on.

They'd all be sweet releases (though I'm not the biggest fan of Zombi 3). I'd love to see New Gladiators out here.
Old 22nd September 2011, 02:03 PM
Cult Acolyte

I'd definitely be up for Shameless releases of these three.
Old 22nd September 2011, 02:04 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

There is a german DVD of NEW GLADIATORS, not seen it though so don't know if it's an improvement over the wretched Troma edition.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter

Last edited by Pete; 22nd September 2011 at 04:33 PM.
Old 22nd September 2011, 02:53 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I can't see Shameless releasing any zombie films, thy certainly haven't yet. doesn't seem to be their 'thing'. Happy to be proved wrong though!
Old 22nd September 2011, 07:17 PM
Cultist

Hi, I know this isn't really the right thread for me to do this but if it's Zombie 3 you want check this out...

Old 24th September 2011, 12:25 AM
Cultist

Zombie 3 - No (already have it on great quality DVD)
Conquest - No (already have it on great quality DVD)
New Gladiators - Yes (already have this one on DVD as well, but the Troma version sucks and i suppose Shameless would be way better)
Old 24th September 2011, 12:39 AM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
There is a german DVD of NEW GLADIATORS, not seen it though so don't know if it's an improvement over the wretched Troma edition.

Well on the cover it says its in German only, and on ofdb(German dvd comparing site) it says its in German only, not only that, but its cut also(i understand German so thats how i can find information like this).
Old 25th September 2011, 09:29 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

I'd probably go for an upgrade of Z3 despite already owning the audio commentary-free SS R1 DVD. Not too bothered about Conquest tbh and i've never truly tried to pick up BU's U.S. release as another more important purchase has always taken priority. However, i'd definitely be up for an improved edition of TNG and i like to think Shameless could certainly top the tepid Troma DVD.

Like this? Share it using the links below!