Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Why Don't Shameless Release...?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th October 2011, 06:27 PM
Cultist

Default Ark Of The Sun God and Atlantis Interceptors

Come on guys, what a great little 2 disc special edition these would make. David Warbeck in Ark Of The Sun God (Temple Of Hell) and Christopher Connelly fresh from his lazer eye surgery in Manhattan Baby saving the day in Mad Max riff Atlantis Interceptors (It's even got George Hilton in it for friggs sake!!!) I would be all over that!!!! Better yet, how about another nice collection of post apocalypse movies??????
Old 14th October 2011, 05:51 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

I own the Italian SD release of AOTSG but would still go for a Shameless edition. I get a laugh outta the Matchbox model car chase in the film and the way David Warbeck's safecracker lead, Rick Spear refers to John Steiner's character as "you smarmy b******!".

It's also been previously reported elsewhere on these forums that Optimum Releasing are supposedly issuing TAI on U.K. DVD sometime in the future. A tantalising prospect no doubt but personally, i'll believe it when i see it.

Like this? Share it using the links below!