Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Why Don't Shameless Release...?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th March 2011, 12:02 PM
Cult Addict

It's an Arrow sondtrack cd that I would like. With all that Frizzi compositions from The Beyond and COTLD I wouldn't have it out of my cd player.
Old 22nd March 2011, 05:53 AM
Seasoned Cultist
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

I'd surely buy it!
Old 22nd March 2011, 01:21 PM
Cultist in Training

I'd love the Strip nude for your killer opening theme in a clean version. Might be one of the most sexy themes i've listened to. Also the "What have they done to your daughters" theme, Le Orme, seriously it 's a great idea.
Old 22nd March 2011, 02:29 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
It's an Arrow sondtrack cd that I would like. With all that Frizzi compositions from The Beyond and COTLD I wouldn't have it out of my cd player.
After watching THE BEYOND for the first time in ages the other day, I'd forgotten how exceptional the music was in the film. I think its a key part of what makes it so effective.

Blu Rays ---- Vinyl ---- For Sale / Trade ---- Blu Spaghetti
Old 22nd March 2011, 03:17 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

So, something that people would like from both Shameless and Arrow. A compilation CD from both companies would be more than welcome as there is no shortage of great music to consider.
Old 22nd March 2011, 03:24 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaxaca View Post
After watching THE BEYOND for the first time in ages the other day, I'd forgotten how exceptional the music was in the film. I think its a key part of what makes it so effective.
My thoughts exactly!

Edit: I've just put up the original soudtrack up in the 'what have you been listening to' section (Posts 1407 to 1410) if anybody would like a listen?

Last edited by mr 420; 22nd March 2011 at 03:52 PM.
Old 23rd March 2011, 11:15 AM
Cult Rookie

Default Seconded

Hello

Can i just second everything that everyone has said about doing a Shameless soundtrack compilation. It truly would be awesome to get some of the themes, specifically from the trailers.

I absolutly love the themes to 'Oasis of Fear' and 'Strip Nude...' but have no way of getting these from anywhere.

I have managed to get one or two of the soundtracks ('who saw her die' and 'Torso') but most have never been released, so surely Shameless can do something to try and get some sort of compilation together.

I urge a response from you guys.
Old 23rd March 2011, 01:41 PM
Active Cultist

It would be fairly easy to make our own soundtrack CDs using an audio ripping tool and some patience, but an official release would be awesome!
Old 23rd March 2011, 02:41 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

How about also getting the musical members of Cult Labs to do their own reworkings of certain film themes? I've done a strange techno-rock version of the Cannibal Holocaust theme complete with dialogue samples from the film (maybe Shameless would like it for their CH release? ). However, I also realise there are copyright considerations for such things.

Like this? Share it using the links below!