Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Why Don't Shameless Release...?
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree37Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th November 2009, 05:02 AM
Cult Rookie

Shameless release of Finishing school (La residencia) would been sweet or Bo Arne vibenius Breaking point.
Old 12th November 2009, 08:38 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

La Residencia would be great,I've always wondered about missing footage in the version I've seen.
And there's no decent dvd.
Old 12th November 2009, 07:34 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenzo View Post
The Target/Castle videos featured the cut cinema print. I have the Redemption Witchfinder video here, and the back sleeve states that it's the Director's Cut ('Only the BBFC can change that'). A coded message in case they decided to cut it (which they didn't).
That's what it was Vince.I knew I read summat on the back about the bbfc....

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 24th November 2009, 12:01 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

We need more Mattei!

Old 28th November 2009, 09:59 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

There's some excellent ideas on this thread! I'm all up for a big of crocodile fun! I'd luv to see a bit more of the Post-Apocalypse genre too. And giallo's are great! Anything exploitative and fun is a HELL YEAAAH from me!

Oh and The Video Dead too! (although that may be more of an Arrow thing)

I was also thinking that perhaps some Shameless/Arrow/Cult Labs t-shirts would be AMAZING! Imagine walking down the street with aNew York Ripper or The Bronx Warriors or hell even Ratman t-shirt, with all new art-work from the king of artwork, Rick!

Or how about (and this is very different) but a one of Shameless CD? I'm just going through the Shameless trailers on the 2nd Bronx Warriors DVD and now can't get those bloody tunes outta my head!

Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding... (Frightened Woman soundtrack) !

A bright yellow Shameless soundtrack with all the best scores from the Shameless films, with a lurid cover. Ooooh I'm going all funny just thinking about it.

But whatever happens, if it's as good as this boxset sitting next to me then holy bannanas 2010 is going to ROCK! Yeaaaaah!
Old 28th November 2009, 10:57 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds View Post
There's some excellent ideas on this thread! I'm all up for a big of crocodile fun! I'd luv to see a bit more of the Post-Apocalypse genre too. And giallo's are great! Anything exploitative and fun is a HELL YEAAAH from me!

Oh and The Video Dead too! (although that may be more of an Arrow thing)

I was also thinking that perhaps some Shameless/Arrow/Cult Labs t-shirts would be AMAZING! Imagine walking down the street with aNew York Ripper or The Bronx Warriors or hell even Ratman t-shirt, with all new art-work from the king of artwork, Rick!

Or how about (and this is very different) but a one of Shameless CD? I'm just going through the Shameless trailers on the 2nd Bronx Warriors DVD and now can't get those bloody tunes outta my head!

Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding... (Frightened Woman soundtrack) !

A bright yellow Shameless soundtrack with all the best scores from the Shameless films, with a lurid cover. Ooooh I'm going all funny just thinking about it.

But whatever happens, if it's as good as this boxset sitting next to me then holy bannanas 2010 is going to ROCK! Yeaaaaah!
Yeah I'd love some Shameless merchandise. A Shameless coffee mug on my desk at work would be awesome! T-shirts, posters etc. would be great too; I know it's been discussed before but any news on merchandise and selling from the site guys?!

Plus I'm definitely with you on the release of The Video Dead too iluv.
Old 28th November 2009, 11:19 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I want a 'Where Whores Meet Saws' mug.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 28th November 2009, 11:36 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Just imagine a Street Trash logo splashed onto a t-shirt sliming and ooozing everywhere! Ooooh yeah!

Any thoughts Almar?
Old 29th November 2009, 08:14 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

i would defo buy t shirts
Old 29th November 2009, 11:53 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Yup it has come up in conversation just the other day about t-shirts etc - the problem is always all the effort of the discs, the forum, other bits around all that then seems to leave no time to develop other stuff but it's getting to the point where we should just make the time and work it out because I want a Shameless mug too!

Like this? Share it using the links below!