Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Why Don't Shameless Release...?
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th May 2012, 10:35 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Haha, well Spielberg & Lucas did want Selleck as their 1st choice for Indy Jones but he was tied up to his Magnum PI contract. Still, I thought Ford fit the role perfectly too. Quality actor though Selleck, seriously underrated.
Gojirosan likes this.

Blu Rays ---- Vinyl ---- For Sale / Trade ---- Blu Spaghetti
Old 12th May 2012, 10:43 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I haven't seen any of the IDIANA JONES films since I was about 7 or 8. These days I'm more interested in seeing some dodgy Italian rip-off than watching the 'proper' films again.
Daemonia and Gojirosan like this.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter

Last edited by Pete; 12th May 2012 at 11:26 PM.
Old 12th May 2012, 10:45 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
These days I'm more much interested in seeing some dodgy Italian rip-off than watching the 'proper' films again.
Word.
Pete and Scyther like this.
Old 29th May 2012, 08:09 AM
Newsletter Moderator
Forum Moderator

Was having a little email chat with the guys at Shameless yesterday and they were really interested to hear that fans were requesting these titles. Apparently they're not something that's on their list of possible titles right now but never say never...
Pete, Gojirosan and Hawkmonger like this.
Old 29th May 2012, 10:14 PM
Cultist

I've got ARK from Televista. A better transfer would be most welcome. But being released in a double pack of HUNTERS would be the cherry on the cake.
Old 29th May 2012, 10:48 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 4th Fella View Post
I've got ARK from Televista. A better transfer would be most welcome. But being released in a double pack of HUNTERS would be the cherry on the cake.
There is an ultra rare Italian DVD of ARK which is in it's correct ratio and has English audio. Really hard to find, unfortunately.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 2nd June 2012, 03:40 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Predators of the Magic Stone

I would love to see this.

Predators of the Magic Stone (1988)
Hawkmonger likes this.
Old 14th June 2012, 01:15 PM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojirosan View Post
A Shameless double bill release of Hunters Of The Golden Cobra and Ark Of The Sun God would please me greatly.
I'd snap up a Shameless double-bill of these two in a heartbeat. I remember John Steiner's character in the former being incredibly hard to kill and the guy has more lives than a cat! The latter film's fun Matchbox model car chase merits more than one viewing too!

Quote:
I liked Treasure Of The Four Crowns when I was a kid.
Can't recall much about this effort bar the VHS artwork and 'The Stranger' himself, Tony Anthony playing the lead. The ‘Blindman’ doing Indy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
There is an ultra rare Italian DVD of ARK which is in it's correct ratio and has English audio. Really hard to find, unfortunately.
If i'm right i own a new copy of this edition at home but it's boxed up with most of my other titles. Yours truly picked up said release years ago along with an Italian Tentacles DVD which i gave away once i realised there were no English subtitle and audio options!

Quote:
JUNGLE RAIDERS! WANT!
You and me both. Christopher Connelly and Lee Van Cleef star in this one too if i remember correctly.

Anybody else also recall Gold Raiders with the late Robert Ginty and White Fire too with the same actor although this latter effort was something of a dreary affair imo despite the presence of the former Exterminator and Fred 'The Hammer' Williamson.

I haven’t caught Rene Cardona Jr.’s Treasure Of The Amazon for years either not since seeing EIV's pruned pre-cert entitled Treasure Of Doom. A notable cast in this one though including Bradford Dillman, Donald Pleasence, Stuart Whitman, John Ireland and Hugo Stiglitz. I once owned the Dutch ISV release and subsequently purchased VCI's U.S. DVD which i've yet to watch.
Old 15th June 2012, 06:34 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Currently watching Ark Of The Sun God (in French) and I swear this would make a superb Shameless release! Plenty of action, Warbeck mugging away, nicely filmed.

Do the right thing, Shameless!

PLEASE!
Paul likes this.
Old 19th June 2012, 12:08 PM
Cult Acolyte

The original Indiana Jones films are coming on Blu

Like this? Share it using the links below!