Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Why Don't Shameless Release...? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Anthropophagus the beast And Absurd 2 disc boxset (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/why-dont-shameless-release/8951-anthropophagus-beast-absurd-2-disc-boxset.html)

Gothmogxx 27th September 2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 276185)
The Shriek Show release would still be the one to have as Shameless don't really do extras.

True, although Cannibal Holocaust and House on the Edge of the Park had really good extras. Actually I was wondering, do any of the Shameless releases have directors commentaries?

Gothmogxx 27th September 2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 276188)
Or decent artwork these days :rolleyes:

Hopefully the artwork for The House With the Laughing Windows will be an improvement over Amsterdamned:)

Demdike@Cult Labs 27th September 2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gothmogxx (Post 276194)
True, although Cannibal Holocaust and House on the Edge of the Park had really good extras. Actually I was wondering, do any of the Shameless releases have directors commentaries?

I think the main problem is that Athropophagus is a bit crap. :lol:

Rik 27th September 2012 04:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 276196)

For that comment you can have one of these!

Attachment 81915

:lol:

Demdike@Cult Labs 27th September 2012 04:36 PM

Its very dull.

James Morton 27th September 2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 276196)

agree
bought the R1 Shriek Show 2xdisc dvd a long time ago
and Mya's ABSURD
didn't think much of both and sold them

Rik 27th September 2012 04:41 PM

Yep, they're both very dull, I agree but they're still enjoyable in a so bad they're good kinda way, much like half of the Shameless back catalogue tbh

Hawkmonger 27th September 2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gothmogxx (Post 276194)

The Designated Victim has some astounding extra's, including a Lucidi commentary. Also, Baba Yaga has 2 great documentary's on Carido Crepax.

JAMIOUSE 27th September 2012 05:48 PM

There both very dull films but Absurd has a sightly faster pace. Anthro really is tedious and mostly makes no sense, still the location work is lovely to look at.

davcol 27th September 2012 06:41 PM

anthropophagus is just a dull watch from start to finish and if its already available from shriek show the whats the point anyway ?
thers lots of poliziotteschi and spaghetti westerns that could be released instead.