Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Why Don't Shameless Release...?

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th March 2013, 05:56 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but it has 2 titles they call her one eye is the film without the xxx scenes and i think it would pass uncut without the xxx scenes there really isn't much in the film,
The cruel picture show is the proper title with the xxx scenes in,
It was also re-released with the title "Hooker's Revenge".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hookers-revenge-movie-poster-1974-1020233714.jpg (88.4 KB, 6 views)
Old 18th March 2013, 07:46 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Oh Rick, watch out for Mr. Bo Arne Vibenius! He might sue you as he thinks he has the copyright for anything that has to do with Christina Lindberg and eyepatches. Recently he attacked Fangoria for using a picture of her in their magazine
Old 18th March 2013, 09:36 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnToZero View Post
Oh Rick, watch out for Mr. Bo Arne Vibenius! He might sue you as he thinks he has the copyright for anything that has to do with Christina Lindberg and eyepatches. Recently he attacked Fangoria for using a picture of her in their magazine
Damn! There goes the Belingo! Seriously though, this suing thing's got a bit ridiculous. When I was doing t-shirts and chasing some licensing from Hammer I was warned that Christopher Lee retains a solicitor just to chase down anyone who uses his image. I've seen bits and pieces of my work used without my permission but I can live with that as I'm hardly pure as the driven snow myself! I once painted Emily Booth in assless chaps and stuck it on Ebay and she immediately emailed me and I nearly shat a brick! Fortunately she was happy with it but I'm more carefull now.
One thing that has got up my nose recently though, is the portrait of Jennifer Connelly I did for Arrow's Phenonema being nicked and winding up as a cover for Super Nintendo's Clock Tower. This has recently been brought out by Timewalk Games with the artwork credited to someone called Pan. If you are interested you can check out the review on youtube.
Even with this I really can't be bothere emailing them. Regular guy Almar can though, in fact he's probably kicking bottom as I type!
Old 19th March 2013, 05:28 PM
Cult Addict

The film Breaking Point (also directed by B.O.V.) is a much better movie IMO.
Old 1st April 2013, 07:58 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zann View Post
Doesn't Baise Moi too? R18 then perhaps...my point is it's not beyond the realms of possibility. Whereas there are titles which you can categorically say no chance eg. D'Amato's rougher stuff and recent Serbian shock efforts.
I have only seen the Vengeance DVD which cuts the hard core. I thought this version was very tame and also absolutely boring. As to whether the BBFC will allow the hard core remains to be seen. If its consensual sex then it should pass, this is because the BBFC very, very rarely cut such scenes from 18 rated non sex works. So it is more likely to pass then to be cut. If it is sexual violence than it could be problematic.

Uncut the film would not qualify for an R18 as it is quite clearly not a sex work as defined by the BBFC.

Like this? Share it using the links below!