View Single Post
Old 13th November 2011, 02:09 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthelvis View Post
I would give James Blunt a skinhead and a spiderweb face tattoo, then he won't be singing in public again.

I'd give David Gray a neck brace to stop him from being an annoying bobble head twat!

If anyone fancies treating me this Christmas a ticket to Download would be most welcome! Worst gift I've ever received is Top Gun on DVD, I have boycotted the film my entire life and my best mate bought it for my birthday this year so now I feel I have to watch it!
oooh, i would have cried, i hate that film.

I was given a copy of Nuclear Sounds by Ash (the band) and i hate them, think i ended up using it as a coaster, Also received an ugly plain red jumper that looked like old an woolworths uniform top, One year i had no money and bought my mother a crappy card and a Chocolate orange bar, i wrapped it up as well.

If i truly hated someone why would i buy them a present? but if i had to i would pay a tramp to have a five knuckle shuffle and i would collect the after affects, bake a cake, use the tramp juice as a filling and give it to my worst enemy telling him or her it's a christmas cream cake. Yeah it's a lot of bother to go through and i would be paying a tramp to have a wank but if i truly hated that person it would all be worth while.

Or i would kidnap their child, that would piss them off.