View Single Post
Old 12th September 2010, 06:45 PM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoney32 View Post
I know exactly where your coming from, when it comes to some of these store workers.
Those ones you mention sound like a real pain in the arse to be honest., These morons will try to sell you absolutely anything, I think in some circumstances, they get extra bucks for selling certain items, like those store cards etc. (Commission).
A guy working at Game, recently tried to convince me to buy TOY STORY 3 for the xbox360, He was really working hard to try and sell it to me too. I weren't having none of it. I basically told him that " When it comes to video games, I want to shoot people, and blow people up like all the other kids. With TOY STORY, I can't do that". Then when he FINALLY finished his sales BLITZ, he finally realised that I weren't buying none of it, he then had this stupid look on his face...the guy was a moron......Plus, why would a grown man want to play a TOY STORY 3 game? Honestly..." Hmmm, I can't decide, shall I buy GTA IV, or TOY STORY 3? Hmmm, I just cant decide." " In TS3, maybe I could go on a chocolate egg hunt or something, Or with GTA IV, I could shag Hookers and kill people."....
that STAR TREK game sounds fun. Hey, if you want to be the captain too, just shoot the other one in the back, thats what they do on HALO 3: team slayer!!!
Yea - I read your post about the warthog incident, I would have done the same as well. Probably with the rocket launcher!

If in space no one can hear you scream...why do you always hear a spaceship go past???