View Single Post
Old 25th September 2010, 01:09 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioZombie View Post
Reguarding the 45 pound budget. I belive Marc Price is a film production lecturer. I imagine he borrowed all of the equipment from the place he teaches.

Also according to the commentry he roped in all of his students to do all the crew work for free.

But I still doubt it was all done for the amount he says.
Hey, thanks for posting this info, it brings some new light to the story for sure.
What your saying here, I can believe. I've heard a few similar stories like this, in the past, to do with other movies. The talk of the budget being only £45, has got to be a load of horse-crap. If they made the whole film in one afternoon, then maybe a budget of £45 could be almost possible. But it's doubtful. It's got to be purely a gimmick. If the guy is a film lecturer, then you would think that he would of came up with something better than COLIN? His students should think about demanding a full refund from their university! lol. That scene with the two guys debating whether or not to mug "Colin the zombie" for his trainers, has to be seen to be believed. And the sequence with the "Tobin" style serial murderer, with the zombie chicks in his basement, is a laugh riot too. But honestly, I believe that budget of £45, just covered one evenings beer-money.
Plus, DV tapes are not exactly on the cheap side either. It all builds up, penny after penny, pound after pound. The gig would have cost more than that for sure....