View Single Post
Old 26th September 2010, 06:59 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Thank you Mahoney, very kind of you .

GT5 is PS3 only im afraid mate as its made by Polyphony digital, a Sony owned company.
GT5 has seen many delays due to many reasons but individual vechile manufacturer's licensing , especially one company, and the NASCAR deal took up alot of the delay. (EA tried to hold on to NASCAR rights) but the last delay was to make the game steroscopic 3D compatible .
The game was presented in 99% finished form and played in full steroscopic 3D by invited guests last month and it blew them away. i'd say it will be out November , before the 26th as im sure Sony dont want to go head to head with the best NFS
game since the 3DO original .

Yeah mate I do. (ISOYG)....lol. I got the UK Sp Ed as a (unwanted) birthday present , a copy was included in AB's Box of the Banned, I bought the US Elite uncut dvd and 101 BluRay myself and the Dutch vhs is from the 90's tape trading days.
I have a very OCDish way of storing my films and sometimes I need 3 copies. ie ZFE falls in my Fulci collection, my Nasties collection and my Zombie collection. = 3.
If you think thats bad you should see my FEROX collection. LOL.

Forza 3's good Mahoney. It comes on 2 discs and you install one disc to the HD and play of the other. Great game, though they ported over some content, from Forza 2 and polished it up , but theres enough original features and DLC to make Forza 3 a game in itself. A truly gorgous looking Racer , handles perfectly, but compared side by side to NFS Shift it looks very slow as the dev's never used motion blur, but dont let that put you off as its an awesome game and the closest you'll get to Gran Turismo on X360.

Last edited by vipco; 26th September 2010 at 07:19 PM.