View Single Post
Old 29th September 2010, 03:15 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjarbar View Post
I seem to have 3 cd's on rotation at the moment:

Cowboys from Hell - Pantera - The art of Shreading is a brilliant piece of guitar playing
When worlds collide - Powerman 5000
Power of the Damager - Prong

I haven't brought CD's in quite a while but Iron Maiden has a new one out so might invest in that.
I haven't played my copy of COWBOYS FROM HELL for a few years now. A favourite track from it would be Cemetery Gates. The title track is a lot of fun too. I was really upset when I heard the news that Dimebag had been murdered. A great guitarist and performer, and way too young to die. Very sad.
He was so funny in those PANTERA home movies, I watched those many a time. Some horrible little skank tried to put me off the band once, by telling me that they were racists. Whether or not this is true, I don't know, but they were a really good, fun rock band regardless. Who cares what that blob of s**t said anyway. I'm not going to let crap like that, spoil my fun. PRONG are a really good band too mate, But PANTERA wise, I think "VULGAR" was their true masterpiece. 101% PROOF, their LIVE album is alway's worth a listen too...