View Single Post
Old 10th October 2010, 05:42 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dis View Post
it may be a prequel,but how long before a sequel?you know it will happen,most likely in 3d!!!
evil dead in 3d,that would be good!?
Evil Dead 3D. Now that's at least one film that I could tolerate watching in 3D. I'm sick of the sight of 3D already, James Cameron and his blue alien pals are to blame for this. This whole "Thing" prequel is starting to stink too, if you ask me. I'm actually more interested in the idea of a sequel to the classic original, more than this prequel. We could of just pretended that the original black and white "Thing" was a prequel anyway. It covers everything that went on previously, concerning digging the crap up, really well. Just pretend they were from Norway. Problem solved. I would like to see the organism reach civilisation, now that could make for an exciting movie! Then they could maybe bring Mcready back, in a slightly more credible way. Not much more credibly though. Who was infected? Kurt Russell or Keith David? Who got rescued? Or did they both freeze to death. If one of the bodies was infected, then they're bodies would be shipped back to where they live, triggering the horror all over again. In the City. I would enjoy this film, if they made it. The Thing Returns...