View Single Post
Old 11th October 2010, 11:14 AM
Cult Rookie

Default The official word!

Hi guys long time horror / cult movie fan but new to the site (so go easy) like everybody else on this post I was interested in Poundland's "Cayman Classic Horror Collection" and like most I wanted to know just how many movies there was going to be. So I emailed Archive Media Publishing (see back of box) and this was there response:

Dear Mire Mare

Please note we do not sell these titles direct to customers and they are only available for a limited time via Poundland stores as part of a Halloween promotion. All 20 titles should be displayed in an FSDU but this subject to compliance by each store and stock availability.
The list of 20 titles includes; The Bat, Creature From The Haunted Sea, House On Haunted Hill, Attack Of The Crab Monsters, Giant Leeches, The Thing, Little Shop Of Horrors, King Of The Zombies, The Brain That Wouldn't Die, Fiend Without A Face, Doomed To Die, The Terror, White Zombie, Screaming Skull, The Fatal Hour, Invisible Ghost, Indestructable Man, Wasp Woman, Killer Shrews, Plan 9 From Outer Space.
Sorry I can't assist further, happy shopping.

Regards

Alex Carruthers
For Archive Media Publishing Ltd

So I have refrained from buying these individually myself and have opted for the 50 Monster / Sci Fi movie collections which are readily available on Amazon for about £11.00 each as these seem to contain the aforementioned movies plus a lot more so overall seem better value for money.

MM