View Single Post
Old 29th October 2010, 12:58 AM
Cultist

Our new thexperiment podcast is up now - see my signature

The Sixth Defence
On October 30th 2010; The British Horror Film Festival planned to showcase a little controversial film from a country called Serbia. Little did Stuart Brennan realise what he was letting himself in for. In this special guest edition of thexperiment, Truck Turner, PedroMonkey and Shawnduhast sit down for a rare interview with the festival director, actor, producer and film director Mr. Stuart Brennan.

In this insightful edition-find out the real reasons why A Serbian Film was pulled, his thoughts on the film, censorship and the journalistic attacks made towards him because of his appreciation for this challenging movie. Presenter Tim Porter also sheds a light on the ongoing happenings around this film which includes information direct from the UK distributor Revolver in regards to the cuts made to the film to gain an 18 certificate.

Whatever you take away from this, we hope it will be eye-opening to say the least.

thexperiment podcasts