View Single Post
Old 1st December 2010, 03:02 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
I didn't get the original game but im strongly thinking about this. Is it story driven in a free roaming world like the full game or just an out and out zombie blaster set in the Red World .?
ie like the Mafia 2 hitman add on were you turn up at the start of a limited size level , kill zombies and take out a boss then on to the next slightly harder but linear level. ?
Undead Nightmare is a fun game Vipco, if you like your fun to last only two day's that is. It's a well made game, really good quality. But it's a DLC, in which means that the main story mode is pretty short. It took me about two evenings to play through it. The online multiplayer modes are where you will find prolonged enjoyment here, although the single player story mode is fairly enjoyable also. But short.
Multiplayer game Undead Overrun is extremely entertaining, you will really enjoy this. It is basically a four player survival mini game, where you must survive wave after wave of zombie attacks for as long as you can, before the stinkers overpower and kill you. It is funny to watch the last remaining survivor, running for his life, with around sixty zombies on his tail. Teamwork is advised for this one folk's. For best results.
Also included on the disc, are the online multiplayer DLC's, that make RED DEAD worth playing online. Which include Co-Op missions, 6 Player Poker games, and competitive modes, which are great fun. Buy this if you intend to play online with it. The retail price turned out to be cheaper than expected too, at around £22. I suppose this disc is okay value for that price, but I would say, £15 would be a better price for this. If your curious about this game, then go for it. If you enjoy killing zombies, and pretty much anything that moves, then this could be for you.