View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2010, 01:59 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Tanzi View Post
Yep. HMV online is normally a couple of quid cheaper than instore, I went into town to get it thinking it would be £20 (what's an extra £2 to get it there and then right?) but everywhere had it for £25 so I left it and got it online, It arrived yesterday. Worth waiting a couple of days to save £7 I reckon.

I have seen it in Morrisons for £20 though if there is one near you.
You made the right choice by the sound of it. It's a good idea to scope out as many prices for a product as you can, before buying that item from a particular retailer. I would normally do this myself too. No, I already downloaded Undead Nightmare for the xbox360, a month ago, from the xbox live marketplace.

DLC means "Down Load Content". Basically they are game add-ons that are available for your games on Xbox Live, or the Playstation 3 equivalent. you need to buy online points to buy the downloads first though. These are available from your local game shops or online too.

The Undead Nightmare DLC cost 800 points, which I think works out at around £6 or so, in actual money, but I could be wrong...