View Single Post
Old 6th December 2010, 05:22 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Will be taking a break from Halo: Reach shortly, as I really need to start playing something new, or something else now. Before the game helps to induce a frigging breakdown in me. lol

The Noble Map Pack is fun. anyone enjoying that at the moment?

It's becoming painfully slow again now, when it comes to building up through the ranks of the UNSC. I've been trying to fill the Colonel grade 3 meter for, I don't know how long now. Really should put this down for a bit, before my eyes start to bleed.

I'm only really waiting to play two games now, which are Gears of War 3, and Mass Effect 3, and there's month's to go yet, before they are due for release. Although a lot sooner for Gears 3, which is due in April 2011. We should get to meet Marcus Fenix's father in this one. And hopefully, we will finally get to kill the Locust Queen too. A quality set of games, that I really enjoyed playing.

Best DLC of the year for me, would be "Lair of the Shadow Broker" for Mass Effect 2. That was special. This will be bundled with the PS3 edition of the game, along with a bunch of other cool stuff too...