View Single Post
Old 18th December 2010, 02:02 PM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGGPodcast View Post
I like how my opinion is written off as inconsequential because I'd buy it anyway when you really know nothing about me. That's simply not the case. There are now three Arrow releases that I haven't bought because they don't interest me, and if there was a release that I genuinley thought they'd done a bad job on I wouldn't buy that either, but this isn't one of them.

The ones you haven't bought don't interest you, the ones you have (including this one, which is the point) you'd have bought no matter how it looked. You're trying to argue but are actually proving my point.

Bottom line is that in the business of sales, any sale lost is a cause for concern and Arrow could easily have lost hundreds, if not thousands of sales because they messed this release up. Even if there are only 100 people (although I'd imagine there are far more) who think like I do and know the same amount of people I do who won't now buy this release then that's 600 lost sales and that ought to be a concern to any sales company.

If you're happy with your purchase then I'm happy for you, enjoy it.