View Single Post
Old 15th January 2011, 12:27 AM
Ex-member
Good Trader

A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET - Remake. I quite liked it to be honest, quite a dark film. Did anyone see the alternate ending, horrible, really disturbing.
I thought that the only thing that was missing was explaining the glove as he wasn't a killer before.

FATAL VACATION - Fantastic stuff, Eric Tsang is the leader of a group of tourists who get kidnapped and held hostage in the Philippines for exchange for a prisoner, after cold blooded killings and rapes they decide to fight back.

VAMPIRE'S BREAKFAST - Kent Cheng as a newspaper photographer trying to solve some vampire killings, ok for a watch but nothing special.

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK - Ridiculously stupid but somehow a great deal of fun. Sammo was great as always, as was Dean Shek who quite often annoys me, and Wu Ma was along for the ride too.

THE SILENT SWORDSMAN - ok for a watch but nothing amazing, for some strange reason between 45mins and just over an hour or so it is more like a musical then returns to normal!

ARIZONA COLT - Watched the new Wild East disc, looks much better than their previous releases as THE MAN FROM NOWHERE with limitations here and there around reel change areas.