View Single Post
Old 9th February 2011, 12:50 PM
Cult Rookie

I tried to watch the edited version last night for the first time but just couldn't do it. Having always watched the director's cut - I couldn't help but feel the editing was off and scenes missing and it took me out of the movie so I just put the director's cut in.

While it was enjoyable - there is definitely room for improvement and I hope BU delivers. I didn't like the yellow tint to the film and sometimes it looks too bright, almost washed out - I hope Arrow's releases of Phenomena and Tenebrae look more like Inferno than this release. My copy didn't have the glitch problem between Carlo and Marc but I think that's been confirmed as a firmware problem. I did notice a lot of digital noise in the red curtains behind the psychic. Some scenes leaped off the screen though with clarity and I even noticed one scene that was not in the Anchor Bay US DVD release. It was the scene when Gianna and Marc are driving to the Blue Bar and there's a man riding his bike through the streets with an Italy flag.

Last edited by suspirium; 9th February 2011 at 01:14 PM.