View Single Post
Old 14th February 2011, 09:57 AM
Cultist in Training

Some excellent efforts in here, many I'd love to see for sale now!
Quite a few Giallo efforts in particular and Idea's I really like, great work all.
If Shameless put out that "Short night of the Glass Dolls" sleeve in italian language with subs, (the dubbing is atrocious on the AB version)
I'd buy it in a shot!

Actually, I've got a contribution for this thread somewhere, just have to dig it up from the Harddrive, meant to post it previously! From the hard work of some posters here, there's going to be few films left to fantasize about in shameless boxes. : D

Ok, here you go. I'd done an alternative sleeve for the VTC pre cert release of "The witch who came from the sea" a wee while back as I was never that fond of the released one and thought it could use an update.
Then I thought I'd try and adapt my alternative version
into the shameless format too!

Hmm, I think I'm quite addicted to the little yellow box now too!

Here's an idea for an alternative poster I created for "The Sentinel" from scratch this evening.

Last one for now. I thought I'd try and create something striking for the relatively obscure Bert I.Gordon flick "Burned at the Stake". : )

Ok, so I couldn't sleep. Here's my new cover mock up for a film I reckon definitely deserves a proper shameless special edition. It's kind of a work in progress but pretty much done so far.
The lion's gate DVD of this film is bare bones with a cover that leaves quite a lot to be desired! How about it? : )

Last edited by Sarah@Cult Labs; 14th February 2011 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Threads merged as all 6 are on a similar topic and posted in fairly quick succession.