View Single Post
Old 10th February 2008, 10:56 PM
Cult Rookie

Incredible! Thanks a MILLION times over for all the work you've done, Marc Morris and the great folks at Shameless. I'm looking forward to this like no other film in years. I'm glad to hear you were able to go anamorphic with it too. This will be amazing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Morris View Post
The run time of the restored FRIGHTENED WOMAN (Femina ridens) is 86m 04s (that works out at 89m 45s for NTSC video).

Making the upcoming 16x9 enhanced Shameless DVD the out and out winner by far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecc View Post
The theatrical release that Joe Dante reviewed was titled THE LAUGHING WOMAN. I wonder if it was released to different American markets with two different titles.
Wow that's interesting to learn. I'm curious, how was his response to the movie? Did he like it?

I wish I could find more info from the surviving participants on the making of the film. A dream would be to hear Dagmar Lassander and Philippe LeRoy's recollections. Is it known for a fact that they provided the voices on the English dub? I saw one article online that mentioned they did. I wonder how director Schivazappa is these days. According to the IMDB he'll be 73 on April 14th. Hey this new release will be a perfect birthday present!