View Single Post
Old 5th March 2011, 06:49 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Recent views...
The Stuff. Had never seen this and never really heard much about it so was very surprised that this was so entertaining. Some great OTT performances and some 'so good it's bad' FX but all in all I loved it.

Shutter Island. Thought this was pretty good. Nothing amazing but kept my attention.

Doom. This has been in the to watch pile for a while now so decided to give it a go. Was ok but really dissapointed with the monsters. The movie obviously had a decent budget at it looks great but some more demons from the game would have made this one of more decent game adaptations.

Regoregitated Sacrifice. Really didn't enjoy viewing this at all. Some of the FX were nasty as hell but I just wasn't really in the mood for this gorefest. High(low)light was watching a chunky lad wearing an octopus vomiting into a severed head.

The last Lovecraft. Watched this on horror channel last night and loved it. One of the funniest horror comedies I've seen. The movie is silly but very impressed with the writing and comedic performances from the main three characters. The monsters were a bit 'power ranger' but at least it wasn't full of CGI.