View Single Post
Old 9th March 2011, 10:29 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbarr View Post
YES that is right....I "may" have made a personal attack on you...which will be spilled wide open (as I have PM'ed your employer with more detail *which I should have done in the first place) for springjack to comment with nothing more than a smiley IS a personal attack!!...the situation is NOTHING to do with him...he has added NOTHING to it other than belittle me...so therefore he has breached the terms (as I have accordingly done)...I took my infraction on the chin...what about Springjack?...he has belittled & made fun of me on a subject he was not completely aware of (shall I post my PM to your employer?) his belittles & makes fun of ME...so in fairness I would ask that you act on it accordingly (preferably publicly as you did with myself)
Oh dear.
Would you act like that in 'real life'? i.e not on the internet.
If you have a problem with someone or rather something, keep it to PM (as in how you would in 'real life' or maybe you announce it over the closest P.A system), as for writing to an 'employer' to complain about someone, I sure hope you are confident and assured in your convictions. As I am a Lawyer by day (and sometimes night) and that sort of behaviour, is not looked kindly on.....believe me...