View Single Post
Old 12th March 2011, 12:31 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
Thanks Stephen - very kind of you! I hope everyone will excuse me posting this, but Richard Wenk got in touch with us yesterday and had some very nice things to say about the Arrow Video release:

"And for the record, a friend ordered a copy and I watched it the other night. I have to tell you what a fantastic job you did. It was truly wonderful. The care, insight and creativeness was remarkable. I was both proud and astounded. The extras were enlightening, funny and rewarding. Honestly the best packaging I've ever seen - and not because it was my film. So bravo to you and your co-workers. A job exceedingly well done!"

Obviously we're really flattered and pleased by this! Keep the feedback coming if you liked VAMP!
Liked Vamp?, Loved Vamp!

What a lovely message from Richard too. I'm sure comments like that make all your hard work worthwhile

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html